𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒶

KARINA/ YU JI MIN

KARINA/ YU JI MIN

SHIP NAME: Karlo
TYPE: Sisters
POPULARITY RATING: 78%
JUST KARLO THINGS: Late night phone calls when they aren't in the same house, Sharing a bed when they get lonely, Stealing jewellery all the time.
THEIR SONG: Can't Tame Her by Zara Larson

BACKSTORY:

Karina was the first of the AESPA members Chloe met, as they were in similar dance classes, after Chloe joined them when she became a trainee. These two were a bit back and forth when they first met. Butted heads a little bit tbh.

But they got along very easily too even with everything as they both were the most skilled SM Trainee dancers in the class, and they both took on the same position in the group, but still have very strong vocals.

It was no surprise when two of the top trainees became very close friends.

JUST THEIR THINGS:

* They both weirdly have recordings of them having a sleep talking conversation and it was like a full on conversation but neither of them remember it and were asleep the whole time.

* Karina being whipped for Chloe, and Chloe being the exact same back to Karina. 

* These two cannot stand next to each other in a line up, or you just have Chloe trying to pull Karina down on a physical level to get her to stop being so tall. 

* Karina carries Chloe and tucks her in when she falls asleep in the living room.

* Chloe causes chaos for the oldest in the group, with NingNing and Winter.

* Skin ship is key in this friendship, they walk around encore stages just holding hands and dragging each other to places.  

GISELLE/ UCHINAGA AERI

SHIP NAME: Ellé
TYPE: Best Friends
POPULARITY RATING: 59%
JUST ELLÉ THINGS: Back hugs when filming, Text spamming when they haven't replied within a few minutes, Sleepovers when Giselle wants an escape from the dorm.
THEIR SONG: Late Night Talking by Harry Styles