1.04 ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

美しいはずその時に
体と心一緒に
When we're ready
To go steady
だんだんと消える questions 遠くに
Gone, gone, いらなくなる理由すぐに
来るわ yes, it'll be rope を片付ける日
That's when I touch you, you touch me
だから wait for it

Yes, you can watch me (Watch me)
If, if you love me (Ooh)
But you can't touch me (Touch me)
If, if you love me
心の準備 (準備) ととのう前は
Yes, you can watch me, watch me
But you can't touch me, touch me

Do Not Touch ~
MISAMO

I stood in the doorway to the changing area in the Jam Republic room as I fixed my jersey

I stood in the doorway to the changing area in the Jam Republic room as I fixed my jersey. Well not my jersey, obviously. It's Bada's but what she doesn't know won't hurt her, and she definitely already knows I have it anyway. 

I just did up the top button as I sat there listening to Kirsten for a bit. 

"Exactly have a bit of fun, it's chill." Kirsten told us all. 

"But, win, these teams are going to be brutal, well some of them, these girls will come for us especially, me you and Aude, Kirsten." I told her being honest. 

"We have the stickers, and you have the history that everyone is looking at, if they want this they will want to beat you." I told her as she nodded. 

"It's not that deep." She just told me as I shook my head wanting to laugh. 

I walked out of the room first before literally walking into BEBE. "Ah! Sorry!" I told Tatter who was the one I had walked into as I held her hands. 

"It's okay." She told me giving me a quick hug before Bada stood in front of me a smile on her face. A cap covering some of her face as I looked at her. 

"You finally got rid of that banner." I told her with a smile, before she held it up in front of me. 

"Of course not....." Bada told me before looking down at my outfit with a smile before raising an eyebrow at me. 

"That's where that went." She just muttered as her members walked off leaving just us two outside my room. 

"Where what went?" I asked her innocently as I tilted my head looking at her, leaning on the wall behind me. 

"This." She told me tugging at the jersey with her hands, her fingertips just touching the skin under the collar of the shirt, leaving goose bumps in the path she had touched. 

"Well you can have it back, but I didn't bring a second option of clothing for right now." I just told her shaking my head knowing it was a lie. And she would never want me just dancing in the bralette top that I was wearing under this

"I can't have you stealing my clothes though." Bada told just told me as we were face to face now, well nose to nose. My head tilted up to look her in the eyes.