2.04 ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ

So at my show on Monday, I was hoping someday
You'd be on your way to better things
It's not about your make-up or how you try to shape up
To these tiresome paper dreams
Paper dreams, honey
So now you pour your heart out, you're telling me you're far out
But not about to lie down for your cause
But you don't pull my strings
'Cause I'm a better man moving on to better things

Well, uh-oh, oh, I love her because she moves in her own way
Well, uh-oh, oh, she came to my show just to hear about my day

She Moves In Her Own Way ~
The Kooks

"I didn't want to do a dance that people would expect from me, like the normal Kpop choreography, I want to do something that shows more

"I didn't want to do a dance that people would expect from me, like the normal Kpop choreography, I want to do something that shows more." I told the confessional with a nod. "I have power and skills which people have never seen before, and I want to show that off." 

"I think I wanted to challenge myself, to meet up with people's expectations and then further them on!" I added in the confessional with a nod. 

So I was in one of the studio's practicing through the dance for Motley Crew. I needed my choreo to be picked. 

People definitely still saw me as just the kpop idol. And I needed to get my ass out of that bracket. 

The room progressively got hotter and hotter as I ran through the dance. And I was almost just wanted to run out of the room. 

But this dance, it HAD to be perfect. These girls could not have any reason to pick me as the worst dancer if I wasn't the main dancer. I needed to be the main dancer to prevent all of this. 

I ran the dance one more time, exhausting myself more than I should at this point, and I just flopped onto the floor afterwards, trying to take deep breaths. 

And then I just got a burst of energy to do the one thing I had wanted to do this past hour, run out. And run away from my problems. 

I passed by an open door on my way, not seeing what that room was as I passed it. But I just kept going. Needing the air that was outside. 

I sat outside the studio as I just sat there with a blue lollipop in my mouth, taking deep breaths in and out. In my nose, out my mouth. 

The blue lollipop in my mouth, definitely dying my tongue bright blue but who cares. When I heard a voice behind me.

"Jagiya." I heard her call out to me, already knowing the voice to be Bada's. "What are you doing out here?"

"Having a break, it got really stuffy in there, I didn't know what to do." I told her as she took a seat next to me. "It was too much around me." 

"Come here." She told me, before I just leaned my body into her's, her arms wrapping themselves around my shoulders, brushing random patterns into the skin around my collarbone. 

"You can do it. You're Chloe bloody Salazar." She muttered to me, kissing just below my ear with a smile. 

And before I bloody well know it she was taking the lollipop out of my mouth, before just popping it into her's, eyes locked on each others.

I just turned to look at her with a smirk. "Now that..... that was my lollipop." I just stuttered out, blinking quite a lot from the point blank shock of her move.

"I know." She just simply told me, nodding as she smiled looking at me.

She kept it for a minute as we just sat there in a simple silence, before she pulled it past her lips before letting me take it back into my own mouth with a smile.

I just looked at her with a pout before I took the lollipop out of my mouth before quickly pecking her lips with a smile before looking away with a smile placing the lollipop back into my mouth. 

"You can do it, don't worry." She told me with a smile and a nod. "You are more than a Kpop idol." 

~~

As all of us in the Honour Class gathered around in a studio to decide on who will be the main dancer I sat there. 

"Can I say something before we decide to even dance?" Cera asked all of us as she looked around the circle. 

"Yeah." Baby Sleek nodded as we all looked to the Mannequeen member. 

"I don't want to do any dance but the best possible one, can we all agree to pick the best dance up there, and not another one?" Cera asked of all of us. 

"I agree, I want the best dance, we need to show why the Honour Class should be kept." Dohee told us with a grin. 

"I agree." I told the girls with a smile. 

"No underhanded choices, pick the best dance shown to us today." Soll agreed with us all. 

"So we're all agreed?" Minah asked from beside me with a smile. 

"Yes." we all agreed with each other with a smile. 

"So who wants to go first?" I asked everyone with a smile. 

"I will." Baby Sleek told us all with a smile. Standing up as she moved to the centre of the room. 

As she danced to Motley Crew it was very powerful, but that was all there was, power. There was no moment when she didn't look tensed. It was all one note but for that 30 seconds of song, it looked very clean. 

Now it was Minah, she took the normal hip hop and contemporary mix that I would see from BEBE. It was a style I know Bada prided herself on. But here? With this song? It wasn't right, it just didn't fit truly like it could do. The dance almost felt the opposite of Baby Sleek's, too loose, like there wasn't a moment when you saw these tense moves. 

Cera was next. And Cera's dance was different, the most different so far, as she was the least versed in these styles of dancing. But she made a good go of it all. But.... But it was just too safe and simple, it was like she spoke up earlier, thinking people would pick hers as it looked the easiest of all. 

Now it was my turn. 

I counted myself in, in my head, as the music started. And I went full out, trying too keep the balance between tight movements and looser ones, where I showed a different posture and core. 

And I made sure to breathe, like how Bada made sure I did when I danced like this. And kept the difference between my sharp moves and my slower ones. 

And as I kept the gun move with my hand at the end of the dance I just stopped being the persona for the dance and I smiled. 

Taking a move to sit down and wait for the girl's critique. 

"Honestly, it was the best dance so far, you showed the most and it is the dance I'd be most proud of so far." Cera spoke up sending me a kind smile. 

"The movements showed so much difference, with the sharp and smooth lines you had and then the different movements it was the best of the group so far." Baby Sleek told me with a look of proudness of the dance I had produced. 

"I have no faults about it." Minah told me with a nod of her head. 

"Same I cannot say a thing wrong about the dance, I think we would be all proud to take part in this." Dohee told me with a grin. 

And watching the rest of the dances from Soll, Dohee and Miki, I could not get the words from my competitors in this class out of my head. .