3.04 ᴍᴏᴛʟᴇʏ ᴄʀᴇᴡ

What you gon' do? I'ma pull up with the crew
When I'm off the juice, I like to hang out the roof
I'm rockin' jewels, I like when the diamonds, they move
I just go through, I do not wait in a queue
Baby, baby, pick it, Brady, Brady
AP navy, navy, chain like two Mercedes
I'll come when they pay me, come with Katy, Amy
Crew go crazy, crazy, kick it down daily (Uh)

Came with the army, army, army, yeah
The people 'round me still the same
We just wanna party, party, party, yeah
We rowdy and we'll never chill

Motley Crew ~
Post Malone

I sat around with Jam Republic as we all knew what today was, the day of the judging of the Class Mission videos

"Hello! Coffee." I told them sleepily as I walked in as filming was only done last night and we were already in for the shooting. 

We all made out way to sit around and see what was going to come of all of the Class Mission videos. 

"Welcome to Street Woman Fighter 2." Kang Daniel told all of us with a smile. "I'm Kang Daniel your host." 

"Here's how we will decide the rankings for this mission...." Kang Daniel told all of us once we had stopped clapping for him. 

"The fight judges will grade your performance individually. And the rankings will be decided.... based on the sum of your crew members' scores." Kang Daniel told us all with a nod. 

"Here's the main dancer of each class..." Kang Daniel announced to all of us once again. "The Leader Class, Bada of BEBE." 

"The Sub Leader Class, Latrice of JAM REPUBLIC." Kang Daniel added, and I nudged the girl with a smile. 

"The Honour Class, Chloe of JAM REPUBLIC." I just flicked my hair with a smile as he spoke up. 

"The Middle Class, Yoonji and Waackxxxy of MANNEQUEEN." He added in for the next class. 

"And the Rookie Class, Rena of TSUBA KILL." Kang Daniel added with a nod for the final crew.  

"They have the power to pick the worst dancer... and deduct 50 points from her crew." And this is where my role now got scary. 

"Please watch your video and choose..... The worst dancer in your class." Kang Daniel told us all and I just shook my head. 

We started with the Rookie Class' video to 'Twerk' by (G)I-DLE's Miyeon and Yuqi. 

"First up, let's watch the Rookie Class Dance video." Kang Daniel told us as we smiled cheering on our crew member in the class. 

"Unnie!" I shouted with a smile seeing Emma appear on the screen. "Yes, capi tan!" I shouted smiling with a smile. 

As we watched the video it was impressive and fun to watch. I slapped Emma's shoulders playfully with a smile once the video was over. 

"Rena you have one minute, please discuss with your crew and decide the worst dancer." Kang Daniel told the young girl and her crew mates.