3.01 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Watch me dance, dance the night away
My heart could be burnin', but you won't see it on my face
Watch me dance, dance the night away (Uh-huh)
I'll still keep the party runnin', not one hair out of place

Lately, I been movin' close to the edge
Still be lookin' my best
I stay on the beat, you can count on me
I ain't missin' no steps

'Cause every romance shakes and it bends
Don't give a damn
When the night's here, I don't do tears
Baby, no chance

Dance The Night ~
Dua Lipa

"The main dancer audition for the middle class will begin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"The main dancer audition for the middle class will begin." Kang Daniel told us all we watched everyone get ready for the 16 girls from 8 crews who were to be in the piece audition the duo performances. 

"Whose dance was chosen in the middle class?" Shownu asked all of the dancers in the group as we all looked to MANEEQUEEN's Yoonji and Waackxxxxy for this. 

"We don't think that our choreo lost." Yumeri of TSUBA KILL spoke up to the judges. "We believe that we love dancing as much as they do, so we'll walk the walk instead of just talking the talk." 

First up was MANNEQUEEN versus Wolf Lo, but Wolf Lo was out of it early on as they slipped an made a mistake. 

Then it was BEBE versus LADY BOUNCE, this was a lot closer on the group groups, as they were both so good. 

Then it was 1MILLION versus JAM REPUBLIC, and not being biased, but probably being biased Ling and Audrey won in a landslide. There is just two sides to it, ling's fluidity and then Audrey's past time as a B Boy. 

Then it was Deep N Dap versus TSUBA KILL. There was no way Tsuba Kill would get out of this, they added something to so much of it, it didn't feel like the MANNEQUEEN choreo or look like it. if this was the class I would be in and it was my choreo, I would be disrespected by it. 

"We'd like to watch some of you one more time." Shownu told the middle class dancers. 

"MANNEQUEEN and TSUBA KILL. And 1MILLION and JAM REPUBLIC." Shownu told them all as we waited to watch them. 

It was TSUBA KILL versus MANNEQUEEN now. And this was tense as MANNEQUEEN were doing this for them as their changes have created animosity that can been seen now. 

And it was once again JAM REPUBLIC versus 1MILLION. 

"All right. I will now announce the main dancer of the middle class." Shownu told us all. "The main dancer we chose for the middle class is......." 

"MANNEQUEEN's Yoonji and Waackxxxxy." Shownu told them all as MANNEQUEEN ran on for a hug. 

~~

"It's now time for the Honour Class....." Kang Daniel told us all.

"Come on CHLOE!" Ling screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Vamos!" Kirsten shouted at me making me laugh.