4.5.03 ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜᴛ

All of my niggas is ready to go, Pop Smoke
Bring smoke, grippin' the stick, stickin' the coke
And they got guns size of Kevin, ho
Please don't think it's a joke
Back on tour with the gang and it's sold out
2020 Brits, I ain't missin' a show
Got the ladies hittin' my phone
Got the mandem hittin' the woah
We plus ten on the list, they know how I'm comin
I'm bringin' the bros
And I got G's stuck in the trap, no government name
Left wrist order my BK, right wrist whippin' the stove
You don't care 'bout fame, you just tryna get rich on the low

Show Out ~
Kid Cudi

"Here's the main dancer of each class

"Here's the main dancer of each class..." Kang Daniel announced to all of us once again. "The Leader Class, Bada of BEBE."

"The Sub Leader Class, Latrice of JAM REPUBLIC." Kang Daniel added, and I nudged the girl with a smile.

"The Honour Class, Chloe of JAM REPUBLIC." I just flicked my hair with a smile as he spoke up.

"The Middle Class, Yoonji and Waackxxxy of MANNEQUEEN." He added in for the next class.

"And the Rookie Class, Rena of TSUBA KILL." Kang Daniel added with a nod for the final crew. 

"They have the power to pick the worst dancer... and deduct 50 points from her crew." And this is where my role now got scary.

"Please watch your video and choose..... The worst dancer in your class." Kang Daniel told us all and I just shook my head.

"The worst dancers of each class are..." Kang Daniel told us all. "Of the Leaders, Deep N Dap's Mina Myoung."

"Of the Sub Leaders, Redlic of MANNEQUEEN." Kang Daniel added as we looked over to the yellow crew.

"Of the Honour Class --- of LADY BOUNCE." Kang Daniel told us all as I just nodded looking down at my feet.

"Of the Middle Class, Kyma and Cheche of BEBE." Kang Daniel added to this long list.

"And of the Rookie Class, Buckey of MANNEQUEEN." Kang Daniel announced as the end of the list.

"The worst dancer of each class will battle against the main dancer of each class...." Kang Daniel told us and I just smiled.

"Main dancer versus worst dancer?" I just asked myself shaking my head.

"In the battle between the worst dancer and Main Dancer, if the worst dancer wins, the 50 points that were deducted will be restored." Kang Daniel told us all, this could be game changing for MANNEQUEEN especially. 100 more points, they HAD to lose these battles.

"If the worst dancer loses, then the 50 points will be deducted as planned." Kang Daniel told us as we all nodded. "Bringing damage to the crew."

"Even if the Main Dancer loses, no points will be deducted." I let out a breath of relief here, we could not lose any points at least.