1.03 ʀᴜꜱʜ

I feel the rush
Addicted to your touch
Oh, I feel the rush
It's so good, it's so good

So good when we slow gravity, so good
It's so good, it's so good
Breathe, one, two, three, take all of me, so good
It's so good, it's so good

Pass your boy the heatwave, recreate the sun
Take me to the feeling, boy, you know the one
Kiss it when you're done
Man, this shit is so much fun
Pocket rocket gun

Rush ~
Troye Sivan

And our no respect dancers was shown

Kirsten has two.

Ling has one.

Emma has one.

Latrice has none.

Audrey had six.

And I, well I have 10. 10 of these bastards on my skirt.

And there were just everyone's screams seeing the ten marks next to my name. Ten girls think they can beat me. Just wait.

"Come on girl." We told Audrey with a smile right now.  

"That makes me angry." I muttered to Audrey and Ling as I stood between them as the comments had now finished, and we had all of our no respect numbers revealed, even though mine already littered my skirt.

"Chloe- Are you okay?" Minny Park asked me, I just wanted to flip her off right now. But I refrained from doing so.

I just sent a heart. "I'm okay, yeah, I've heard worse before don't you worry your pretty little head about it love."

My face just changed when I walked back to my seat pulling a face which a few dancers saw. 

And if anyone heard this from me then they screamed at my responce. 

"Welcome to hell!" One of the Wolf Lo members told us. 

"I'm Satan incarnate just wait." I muttered to myself. 

"It feels like she's making fun of us." Emma told us all as I just nodded sitting away from the other groups for a second.

"Que? A meh dancer. This is fun." I just told them all as I stuck with Lia Kim's words to me.

"Show them, a pretty dancer, a meh dancer? Just show them." Kirsten told me as she pulled me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"This is crazy already." I told them all shaking my head.

"She's pretty." Lusher from BEBE spoke to her team as she looked over at Chloe after the girl had taken a seat.

"Chloe is so pretty." Rena from Tsubakill spoke up to her teammates.

"So pretty." Yumeri told Tsubakill in agreement. The dancers were all enthralled by Chloe's looks.

"She looks so pretty." Redlic told MANNEQUEEN about Chloe as they sat almost opposite the team.

"She looks like an angel." Bada muttered to herself, Lusher and Tatter nudging her over the comment. 

"Are you falling in love all over again?" Lusher asked the girl with a cheeky smile. 

"Of course she is, who wouldn't fall in love with her?" Tatter added in with a wink, before Bada just looked her dead in the eyes not impressed my the comment. "Okay, okay!" 

"I feel like your lips are like this." Kirsten told Audrey as we nodded from behind her, showing off what looked to me a quivering smile. 

"It's like my smile is shaking." Audrey told us with a nod. 

"Wait you two....." Latrice told me and Audrey as we looked to her but I could hear Ling's sigh in my ear, before she just hugged me as we tried not to laugh. 

"This is so much more than what i thought it would be." Kirsten muttered to us all as I just nodded. 

"Everyone is here in the fight zone!" I told my members with a smile. 

And then the studio made a loud noise gaining everyone's attention as we looked at the giant screen in the middle of us all. 

"Gosh, it scared me." I told my team shaking my head. 

And then we saw the doors open before Kang Daniel walked through them, he was the host of the last two seasons, and he wasn't stopping now. 

"Hello, welcome to the MNET original dance series, Street Woman Fighter season 2!" Kang Daniel started to introduce to us all, standing between all of us crews. 

"I'm your host Kang Daniel." Once told us us this, the cheers just continued to flow but louder from the crews around us. 

"Street Woman Fighter season 2, not only the best dancing crews in Korea......" Kang Daniel started to tell us. "But global named crews have joined us." I just did a cute pose with a smile before I laughed it off with the group. 

"Making this a  bigger international dance competition." Kang Daniel continued to tell us with a nod. 

"You'll fight to crush all the other crews....." Kang Daniel told us all, and I locked eyes with Bada. 

FUCKING hell this woman. I just sent her a wink as she pretended to punch her palm. I just wanted to laugh seeing her do this in such a cute way. 

"And reach the top, only one crew can do that." Kang Daniel told us this as we nodded, we were gonna get competitive in here now. 

"We're gonna change the game, and I hope they're all ready." Kirsten told the camera as we were both in the confessional together. 

"These 10 no respect badges, let's just say they better watch out." I told the camera with a nod before trying not to laugh. Why did I have to be the scary one here. 

"Here's the first dance battle.... to be the winner of this competition." Kang Daniel told us as we all nodded. "The signature of the MNET original dance series." 

"No respect!" Kang Daniel told us all. 

"Battle with the Weakest Dancer." He added in as we just nodded. And everyone just cheered. 

"Get ready ten dances." I muttered to myself, psyching myself up for it all. But I wanted to pick a respect battle, I didn't want to ruin anyone. Plus I wanted to have fun on our first day here. 

"All right then! Please get changed for the battles!" Kang Daniel told us as we all nodded as one. 

One by one the crews all left, practically racing to get back to the rooms, where all of our outfits were for this first battle. 

"Let's smash this place up!" Ling told us as we walked up the stairs and past a few crews to get changed for this. 

"Let's do it....." I practically sang as I strutted with Latrice and Kirsten to our private room. 

AN: I was thinking about doing a different Street Woman Fighter book with differing storylines, a new oc, and new ideas. Please give me any ideas you can in this google form for me loves xx