4.01 ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ

Captivated by how you walk
Irresistible
I'm in devil's awe

Don't be scared to step into the fire
You got the power

Show off (I love it)
The way you let your body do the talk (I love it)
So baby, I'mma never get enough (I love it)
Oh my god, you're such a rebel
You pretty devil

Oh baby, you're a
Pretty pretty pretty pretty
Pretty pretty pretty pretty devil
You pretty devil

Pretty Devil ~
Alessandra

We sat in the crew rooms as we had to talk about a game plan now

"They are going to waack." I told the girls with a nod. "BUT! Guess what people don't know about meeeeeee!" I just pulled a face as I tried not to laugh. 

"Can you waack?" Audrey asked me, and I nodded. 

"AHhhhhhhhh!" Kirsten and Ling screamed. "Our secret weapon!" Ling told me with a smile. 

"I've been waacking for a while now, and I think It's time to show it off, especially to knock MANNEQUEEN off of their high horse." I told the girls with a smirk. 

"So you need to teach us some waacking." Kirsten told me with a nod. 

"Yeah I'll teach you the basics but they will do very fast I can see it now, very fast pace moves, so I will teach what I think they will do." I told them all with a smile, and I was ready for this copy section. 

"Audrey is going to teach us some B Girl tricks." Latrice told the camera with me and Audrey being cute behind her with a smile. "And Chloe here is gonna get ready for a little spinny kick move." 

"Yes, and then go......" Kirsten told us with a nod as we watched Audrey's moves. 

"Hit it like this." Audrey told us as she showed off the move she had decided on for us. 

"And drop." Kirstne told us with a nod, as she sent a thumbs up to the move. 

"That's cool." Ling told us with a nod. 

"It's so cool." Kirsten told Audrey with a smile. 

"Our other strategy comes in as we haven't seen any of that team do tricks like this, so I'm throwing a little ring into the hat...... no a hat into the ring of a fun little trick." I told the camera with a smile. 

~~ 

I walked down with all of the girls as we got ready to swap choreographies and we surprisingly were the first crew down there. 

"Come on Chloe! Show off!" Audrey cheered for me as I was refusing to do a freestyle as we were waiting. 

"Come on!" Kirsten told me with a smile. 

"I'll face you!" Harimu told me with a smile as 1MILLION came down the stairs next. 

"URGHHHHHHH FINE!" I told them all finally agreeing to it.