𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇

A

"angangangangangangangangangangangangangangang"
*Chloe was imitating those plastic dogs that yip at you as there was one that was annoying her so she thought yipping back at it would make it stop, she was honestly just giving crackhead gen z energy."

or.......

"Ayyyyyyy!"
*Or just every time Chloe says it, she says it a lot it's her second most used word on the show other than Bada. She will scream it at dancers when they impress or or when she is dancing with Jam Republic.*

B

"Bada!"
*Chloe just saying Bada in any situation, trust she says it a lot, on camera in anything, in Street Woman Fighter 2 or just doing whatever!*

C

"can you not..... i am..... TRYING TO LEARN!"
*Chloe was quietly talking to Audrey as she was studying the lyrics of the song before she suddenly just shouted this at the girl turning to face her before she just winked at the girl.*

D

"Don't wanna lie but this dominatrix mafia look has really won me over."
*Chloe told her behind the scenes camera as she was filming the Class battle for Motley Crew with all of the Honour Class.*

E

"Everyone, oh my gawd! oh god, look it's everyone's favourite......!"
*Chloe never actually revealed who was on the other side of the camera as the person just shushed her before turning the camera off.

F

"FOMO of what? The plane?"
*Chloe and the members of aespa were traveling to America for their new track Girls and Chloe was just lost in her own little world for a minute*

G

"Gang-aji." (Korean for Puppy.)
*Chloe told Bada as they were on an Instagram live together and the comments were just calling Bada a puppy for the last minute. So Chloe just told her this hugging her from behind as she laughed, kissing the top of Bada's head.*

H

"Hey, let me see that........ I can't read."
*Chloe when a piece of paper was being passed around, but it only had the hangul word written on it, and she just sighed in defeat, before passing it back to Winter.*

I

"I know you love me! I know you care! You were my love! Oh! You were my heart! Oh! And we will never ever every be apart! We're just friends what are you saying! Now there's another look right in my eye! When I was thirteen I had my fist love! There was nobody that compared to my baby and nobody came between us that could ever come above! She woke me up daily don't need no Starbucks! I skip a beat when I see her on the street and at school on the play ground!"
*While going through a fucking Halloween maze scaring the shit out of the people who were meant to be scaring her, Mark and Ten.*

or.......

"I'd understand you, never reprimand you. Do anything that you want just to make you feel good. He's looking where to find it. But I know where the spot hits. He don't like fore play so give me your SPITTTTTT! All night! Going all night! Pretty face down, out of spite I won't quit! Don't know what he lost, but girl you're such a fucking boss, love when you scream out my name!"
*Chloe made a new verse in a vocal cover of 'Boyfriend' by Dove Cameron and to say people went feral was an understatement.