3.03 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

You and me in the moonlight
별 꽃 축제 열린 밤
파도 소리를 틀고
춤을 추는 이 순간
이 느낌 정말 딱야

바다야 우리와 같이 놀아
바람아 너도 이쪽으로 와
달빛 조명 아래서
너와 나와 세상과
다 같이 Party all night long
Yeah, it's good

If you wanna have some fun
짭짤한 공기처럼
이 순간의 특별한
행복을 놓치지 마

Dance The Night Away ~
TWICE

I was sat in the car it was as the sun was about to set, as I was being drove to the location of filming for the 'Motley Crew' video.

"I was so nervous last night I struggled to sleep." I told the camera with a smile. "I tried to order some multivitamins for today, but they get delivered on Wednesday and not Tuesday, so I had to borrow Bada Unnie's as she let me take them." 

"It's very disappointing." I told the camera with a smile. "We haven't seen out outfits yet, but I have seen pictures of them, they all look so cool." 

"It's a suits vibe tonight, it will probably be quite cold as well tonight as we film, so hopefully we're inside." I told the camera with a nod, while I had on shorts and a jumper. 

"Hello!" I told the camera with a smile as I walked up to it finally being ready, but I wasn't the last one as Baby Sleek was having to get some tattoos covered but I didn't care about the tattoos

"Are you wearing clothes?" Baby Sleek asked me as she walked up behind me. Only seeing the blazer from the back and not the shirt, this will be very fun to dance in. 

"Please I am wearing clothes..... just not many or any below this." I told the older woman with a smile as I laughed with her. 

"Right are we gonna start?" I asked seeing everyone as we were all stood in the front of the house. 

"Let's shoot it as we go through the house, so if we started outside and end outside for the final dancing." I told them all with a smile. 

"I'm nervous!" Minah told me with a smile. 

"Fighting!" I told the girls as we got into position for the first dancing scenes of the video. 

I started the dance as the camera had to film us in this small hallway for a few seconds of the video. 

I watched the shot from the directors chair as I got to point anything out from the camera, but there was nothing, like it looked incredible for a 15 second clip. 

"Hello it's Kang Daniel here." Kang Daniel spoke up as we were all watching the monitor together of the shoot. 

"I have something to tell you guys." He added in with a smile. 

"Since you will be graded individually for this mission, you should try and stand out in the video..... so the judges will notice you right?" Kang Daniel asked us all as we watched the video. 

"For that reason, you can now rearrange.... your places in the completed choreography." Kang Daniel told us all. 

"But the only person who can make this call..... is the main dancer." He added in sneakily. 

"Since your individual score is important, promote yourselves to seize the last chance." He told us all with a nod. 

"Can I ask, does anyone want to move at any point?" I asked the girls with a smile. 

"I mean we all have our moments." Miki told us with a smile. "We all have the time to shine even when we aren't the centre." 

As we filmed more of the dance it just looked so cool, with the facial expressions. "I am nervous, why am I so nervous?" I asked myself shaking my head. 

And in between shots my nerves could be seen as I was marking the dance out in each location of filming. 

Once my foot had touched Miki's back and the shot was over I quickly wiped her back with my hand with a smile, taking away any mark that night have been left from the shoe. 

"Don't wanna lie but this dominatrix mafia look has really won me over." I told the camera with a smile, showing off the look. "Look at the pretty rings too." 

"Why do your hands look so cool?" Soll asked me as we compared hands for a second. 

"They look veiny?" Dohee added in with a smile. 

"Had to make them look good for the video." I told them all with a smile. 

"Difficulty of the dance?" I asked the camera guy with a smile. "Out of all the choreographies I've done so far, easily the hardest. it requires so much energy just to do any of it. It's more exhausting than hard I think. But I think that makes it more impactful and lively." 

"It's time!" Miki told us all. 

"Let's go it!" Cera added in as it was the key choreography point. 

And we started that part and it was the smoothest part as I knew we were all in time and looking perfect. 

And then I got to show off my hand, as I kept it tense hoping the veins would show. 

"Veins!" Minah told us all with a smile. 

And I got to have my make up retouched before the final shooting outside. 

"AHHHHHHH! This looks to cool!" I told the camera as we all looked at the circle of cars with a smile, with the headlights all on. 

And I had my solo part to practice, which I had a few attempts on as it was gravel and not the dance practice floor. 

"I don't know how well this will translate!" I told the group as I was literally on the floor at one part. It was a lot harder to this point. 

But we had fun running towards the cars and everything. 

Then there were a few problems, not in the shooting but with the choreography and the floor. It was hard but I just had to pray it would work. 

And even as I got through the whole dance break the problems arose when I went to stand up. And I went backwards taking a few steps on the beat. 

I laughed as I went to check out the video and all of us just burst into laughter at the video out my steps on beat. 

"One more attempt!" I told the group with a smile. 

"Let's go!" Cera hyped me up with the group. 

"Let's go!" Baby Sleek shouted at me, she was such a mum. 

"You can do it!" Minah told me with a grin. And I went full out with this and I did it. 

"Before once the shot had finished I just ran into the group as we all hugged. 

"That was so cool!" Soll told me as she patted my forehead. 

"Last shot!" I told them all with a smile. 

"Let's go!" Dohee added in as we started the final shot of the night. 

It looked so cool, especially with the head lights being on surrounding us all. 

"Cut!" The director yelled and I smiled. 

"Well done!" I told them all bowing at each other girls. "I'm so proud!" I added in giving a group hug. 

"Honour Class!" I shouted to them all with a smile as we all cheered and were in a group huddle. 

AN: I have a NEW book set of Street Woman Fighter 2 questions for you all. If you could all answer them for me. TBH I had this idea as I really want to make a BEBE member book. So here is the URL of that. xx