3.05 ɴᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏꜱ

I think that I'm lucky, I don't got it made
Everything I got could fit inside a suitcase, yeah
They could try to make me quit, yeah
Stay in your lane, you ain't on my road trip and
It's kind of funny, people throwing shade
I'm just doing me, I don't got no bad days, yeah
They could try to make me quit, yeah
Stay in your lane, yeah, we off that bullshit

Top back, '85, that's the way we like to drive
Doing donuts all the neighbors know us, yeah, we outside
Look alive, the freaks of the city, they come out at night
Fuck a line, Fab Five Freddy, 1989

No Bad Days ~
Macklemore

"You have been competing without a break

"You have been competing without a break... during the Class mission." Kang Daniel told us all as we sat around after the videos and worst dancers had all been revealed. 

"I will announce the final result of all eight crews." Kang Daniel told us all as I moved to the edge of my seat, now I wanted to know who won. 

"Here's how the Class Mission... will be graded." Kang Daniel started off by telling us. "A hundred extra points for the main dancers. The worst dancer picked by the main dancer will lose 50 points." 

"The individual scores given separately... based on the fight judges evaluation." Kang Daniel continued to explain to us. "The sum of all of these points will determine the ranking." 

"The first crew to be revealed is... the fifth place crew." Kang Daniel told us all. 

"Fifth place is..... MANNEQUEEN." Kang Daniel told the crew. As there were gasps of shock from some others. 

"Our tactic worked." Latrice told me with a nod. 

"MANNEQUEEN's Waackxxxy and Yoonji were chosen as the main dancers of the Middle Class, hence getting an extra 100 points." Kang Daniel told the group. "But Redlic of the Sub Leader Class and Buckey of the Rookie Class were chosen as the worst dancers, and they have lost a total of 100 points." 

"I will announce the individual scores." Kang Daniel said as one by one the scored for MANNEQUEEN appeared on the screen. 

Funky Y got 110 points. Redlic got 250 points. Cera got 200 points. Waackxxxy and Yoonji got 280 points. And Buckey got 140 points. 

With their overall score being 980. 

"The next crew is the fourth place crew." Kang Daniel announced as we all looked around a bit, who would get it? 

"Fourth place goes to LADY BOUNCE." Kang Daniel announced. 

"Lady Bounce didn't have a main dancer, however Lady Bounce's ---- was voted as the worst dancer of the Honour Class losing a total of 50 points for her team." Kang Daniel told the crews. 

"Here are the individual scores from Lady Bounce." Kang Daniel told us all as the scored all came up one by one. 

NOB got 190 points. Biggy got 180 points. --- got 250 points. Vessi and Naro got 140 points. And Capri got 280 points.