4.06 ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

What's the name of the game?
Does it mean anything to you?
What's the name of the game?
Can you feel it the way I do?
Tell me please, 'cause I have to know
I'm a bashful child, beginning to grow

And you make me talk
And you make me feel
And you make me show
What I'm trying to conceal
If I trust in you, would you let me down?
Would you laugh at me, if I said I care for you?
Could you feel the same way too?
I wanna know..

The name of the game

The Name Of The Game~
ABBA

All of us bar TSUBA KILL and Wolf Lo were in the battle ground as we waited for them to make their entrance

All of us bar TSUBA KILL and Wolf Lo were in the battle ground as we waited for them to make their entrance. I held a TSUBA KILL and Wolf Lo banner in my hands as I wanted to rep both teams.

"I'm so nervous." Ling told me and Audrey as we waited for them all to come out and we were just surrounded by the crowd who were watching the battle.

"Same my heart keeps pounding." Kirsten told us as she turned to face Ling a little bit.

"Today we will eliminate a crew for the first time on Street Woman Fighter season 2." Kang Daniel told us as everyone was anticipating what was about to happen before us.

"The two crews to battle are Wolf Lo and TSUBA KILL. Can the two crews please enter?" Kang Daniel asked of the crews and we all were loud as hell for the two crews facing elimination, who were led out by their leaders.

"Which crew will have the dishonour of being the first eliminated from Street Woman Fighter 2?" Kang Daniel asked the crews who were lined up in front of us all. "Either Wolf Lo will be eliminated or TSUBA KILL will be eliminated. Only one of these two crews is destined to survive."

"The first round of the elimination battle.... is a 5 on 5 group battle." Kang Daniel told the two 6 member crews. "Each crew will designate a group consisting of 5 members, and face off in a routine battle." 

Kang Daniel grabbed a water bottle and spun it to see who will go first. "Wolf Lo will go first, and TSUBA KILL will go second." Kang Daniel told us all, and we all stood up ready for this battle.

Wolf Lo quickly putting on matching shirts for the battle, Baby Sleek sitting out of the first battle.

"Street Woman Fighter 2's first crew to be eliminated. We will now start that fiery battle now." Kang Daniel told us as we all watched the crews be ready to start. "YOU GUYS READY?!"

"LET'S GO! FIGHT!" Kang Daniel screamed as we all did, waiting for the timer to start.

Wolf Lo were up first and they did what they are best at, showing why they are battlers, and not choreo dancers, they put out an amazing battle to start this off.