1.05 ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ

Don't take yourself so seriously
Look at you all dressed up for someone you never see
You're here for a reason but you don't know why
You're split and uneven your hands to the sky
Surrender yourself

And I wonder why I tear myself down
To be built back up again
Oh I hope somehow, I'll wake up young again
All that's left of myself
Holes in my false confidence
And now I lay myself down
And hope I wake up young again
Hope I wake up young again

False Confidence ~
Noah Kahan

"The next dancer to choose in this Nor Respect battle is

"The next dancer to choose in this Nor Respect battle is............." Kang Daniel told us all as I just sat there waiting for a second.

"Jam Republic's......" Now it was our crew's turn to be stared at as we looked between all of us, who could it honestly be at this rate.

"Chloe." Kang Daniel announced to us all.

I just nodded standing up, I guess the producers wanted me to show all of this off now and not to make a wait, as I had lots of battles to get through just on the 10 stickers I had on the back of my shirt. 

"I'm excited." There were mutters surrounding me as I stood up to go for my battle. 

"I want to see what she's got." I heard another comment as there was silence otherwise. 

"Who will she pick?" I heard Lusher's voice. "I bet it will be you." I guessing she turned to Bada to tell her. 

"No, It will be someone she had something against now, Lia or Mini." Bada spoke up. And how she couldn't be more wrong. "She would have picked me before but with what they said about her, it wouldn't surprise me." 

"Well when I first heard about the no respect dancer battle, I had no dancer that I didn't respect in this room." I told the microphone as I looked around the room at all of the girls. Moving to stand in front of Lady Bounce. 

"Respect, I was planning on picking a dancer I respect." I said as I looked around the room. 

"But the second this person decided to talk about me the way she did....." I slowly added turning around away from Lady Bounce. 

"That all went out of the window." I turned and walked towards 1MILLION with purpose as screams came from some of the dancers. 

"So Lia Kim......" I told her as I stood in front of the group's leader, if she stood up I would be nose to nose with her.  

"Are you ready for another loss on this board? I'll show you who the meh one is." I told her as I walked away from her encouraging her to stand up as I curled my ring and middle finger to her beckoning her to come over. 

"I've never seen her this pissed off." Bada muttered to her crew as she stood up with all of them getting ready for the battle. 

I backed away from the group as Jam Republic came and stood behind me with the girls all shouting encouraging things to me. 

While Lia Kim slowly stood up with all of the 1MILLION dancers. 

"Lia Kim do you have anything to say to Chloe?" Kang Daniel asked of her as she looked me up and down. This just didn't intimidate me though as it could have done some other dancers. 

"You were a trainee for 5 years, I'd stick to being a trainee if I were you." Lia Kim told me as there were screams from crews around us at her audacity. 

I just pulled a face trying not to laugh as she had her facts so wrong. 

"If you're going to talk about me get your facts right. I was a trainee for 2 years, I was a dancer under SM for 3 before that. I'd go check out my Wikipedia page, at least I have one." I told her with a smile. I was not taking what she said lightly at all. 

"Or is the old age memory loss kicking in around about now?" I asked myself as I shook my head. 

Now this got reactions from everyone, Lia Kim and 1 Million studio looking pissed off. Everyone else screaming at my comeback to her. 

"Now, Lia Kim will battle first before Chloe will battle second..... get ready and fight!" Kang Daniel told us all. 

And 40 seconds was on the clock as I watched Lia Kim freestyle. Or really try to freestyle. Beggin' the Maneskin remix came on as she strutted forward imitating some voguing or waacking styles, I honestly could not tell for the life of me. 

I just kinda didn't pay attention as I watched her until I saw her do the robot. 

I just smirked before I mimicked her before knocking my hand around in one motion hitting myself in her head, before swaying on my legs as they were in place, before laughing with some of the girls. 

I waited until the forty seconds was up before I got my chance to go up, and I instantly recognised the song. 'False Confidence' by Noah Kahan. 

(Chloe follows Kaycee from 1:40-2:20) 

I looked at her as I started to play patty cake all alone before mimicked Bada's move from her battle with Redy as I built up three blocks before pushing them. 

And I ran forward before jumping into aerial with an additional twist just for a bit of fun. Landing in front of 1Million. 

And I started to dance in front of Lia before stepping backwards as I led down for a bit of a dance. 

Once I was up I just wanted to have a bit of fun and I started shouting as I danced as Jam Republic got more hyped behind me with all of the other dancers in the studio. 

I just ended the dance as I went to see what Lia would to as she stood backwards as I leaned forward with my arms coming out and around. 

I just walked back as there were cheers from the girls. 

I ran back with a smile to the girls, jumping onto Ling as we had to wait for everyone, well the three judges to decide who would win. 

"Fight judges card open!" Kang Daniel told them as I watched. 

Shownu turned and his card was JAM REPUBLIC. 

The Mike Song turned his card and it said JAM REPUBLIC. 

And Monika's card was turned to show JAM REPUBLIC. 

"A victory to Jam Republic." I just bowed to Lia Kim as Daniel told us this. 

"When watching you both dance, you could tell Chloe was battling for something. She needed to prove that she wasn't the meh dancer you said she was, and she proved that straight away." Mike Song told the dancers as I nodded. 

"Lia you danced like you weren't trying to beat her and it showed, because she had you easily beat, she gave it 1000% and you only just gave 50%, if you had given her much more of a fight maybe the outcome would have been different." Monika harshly judged the woman as I nodded. 

"Please place the winning and losing plaques down Chloe." Kang Daniel asked of me. 

I stood up placing our down as the girls cheered before walking to 1Million, card in hand, before clipping it onto the board. I just walked away after wards hearing the groans of Harimu. 

I locked eyes with Bada as she gave me a smile. "I'm proud of you." She mouthed to me as I nodded. I was happy she was proud of me, that's all I need sometimes.