23/06/2023

STREET WOMAN FIGHTER 2 CREW MEMBERS REVEALED WITH A SHOCK MEMBER! 

Mnet revealed the first performance videos of the crews competing on "Street Woman Fighter 2" 

Watch the dance performance of LE SSERAFIM's 'Eve Psyche And The BlueBeard's Wife' and BTS' 'Dope' for the crew named Jam Republic! (Lucia was also one of the choreographers for the LE SSERAFIM hit!) 

Current AESPA member Chloe (Chloe Lucia Salazar) will be competing on the second season of Mnet's dance survival program "Street Woman Fighter 2" 

On June 22nd, a source from her agency SM Entertainment stated, "Chloe Lucia Salazar will be joining as a crew member on Mnet's female dance crew survival program 'Street Woman Fighter 2.' However this source refused to give more information on this subject at the time. 

Chloe Salazar will participate as a member of the crew JAM REPUBLIC, which also includes Latrice Kabamba and Emma Huch, World Of Dancer contestant Audrey Lane and former Royal Family members Kirsten Dodgen and Ling Zhang. 

Before debuting in AESPA, Chloe was a dancer and choreographer for SM Entertainment groups and soloist. Most famously creating dancers with another dancer on the show the leader of BEBE, Lee Bada. 

"Street Woman Fighter 2" will premiere on August 22.