- 11-

The Nemesis

It had been over two years since the Decepticons had arrived to Earth. Megatron was recovering from the battle of the Allspark, their limited supplies on the Nemesis having made his recovery slow and mainly, irritating. The door to the medbay opens, Starscream's blue heels echoing in the room as he approaches the berth.

"My lord," Starscream says in a bitter tone. "We have a visitor."

"And who might our visitor be, Starscream," Megatron asks.

"He calls himself... the Fallen," Starscream replies. "He claims to be Megatronus. Certainly looks old enough," he then says off to the side. Megatron sits up from the berth swiftly this time and pulls off the sensors.

"I've rested long enough," Megatron says. "Get Soundwave and have them meet me on the bridge." Starscream walks off, heading towards the communication room.

Megatron enters the bridge to see Soundwave, Starscream and the Fallen in there. He pauses for a moment as his optics land on him.

"So good of you to finally make it," the Fallen says.

"May I ask what a Prime is doing here?" Megatron asks.

"You better fix that tone with me, Decepticon," the Fallen replies. "Especially after your failure to retrieve the Allspark."

"Decepticons aren't much to revere Primes," Megatron retorts. The Fallen approaches him and looks down on him.

"I could destroy this entire ship and end the war along with it. Cybertron may not be my home anymore but I know what you and that Prime have done to it," the Fallen says. He then slams Megatron up against the sealed door, holding him up by his neck cables. Soundwave and Starscream raise their weapons in alarm. "I'd put those weapons down if I were you," the Fallen says. "Only a Prime can kill me. And you three most certainly aren't."

"What- do you want from us," Megatron grits out.

"The Allspark," the Fallen replies.

"It was destroyed!" Starscream exclaims from behind.

"FOOLS!" the Fallen says, throwing Megatron to the ground. "The Allspark cannot be destroyed. It does what every Cybertronian can do. Transform."

"Then that means..."

"Allspark: has taken residence in organic," Soundwave says.

"Then it's in that... that thing?" Starscream says in disgust.

"What do you plan on doing with it," Megatron says, getting back up.

"Why don't you look outside?" the Fallen replies. Megatron glares at him before making his way to the window. In front of him is a Star Harvester, the large three pronged tip pointed straight towards this system's sun.

"I've only seen those in... documents," Starscream says aside.

"A historical relic to you... But this... will finally be my revenge against my fellow Primes..." the Fallen muses. "Once I destroy this sun and harvest its energon, I can continue snuffing out all life on organic planets," he says.

"Then why do you need the Allspark?" Megatron asks.

"In order to activate it, I need the key. It seems my fellow Primes had hid it on the planet once hiding my ship away from me," the Fallen says. He turns to the Decepticons. "The Allspark carries all information about Cybertron, present, past and future. The codes are in that boy," he says, an image of Kaede appearing on the screen.

St. Helena, California

Kaede awoke early, stretching as he swung his legs over the bed and got dressed for the morning, putting on a black shirt and green cargo pants. He puts his dog tags around his neck and gets out into the kitchen, making breakfast and coffee before going outside to have his morning smoke. The familiar hiss of a semi truck stopping nearby has Kaede hopping off of his front porch.