- 34 -

After Optimus tackles Megatron off of the building, the two collide into the ground, Alpha Trion following soon after. The two grunt as the asphalt crumbles beneath them and Optimus wrestles Megatron, his servo grabbing at his helm and pressing it into the ground. Before Optimus can do anymore damage, Alpha Trion kicks at Optimus, throwing him off of Megatron.

"Optimus... you forget your place!" Alpha Trion calls out to him. Optimus groans as he gets back up. "I bring you Cybertron, your home, and still you choose humanity!"

"You've grown soft, Optimus," Megatron taunts, spitting out energon as he gets up from the debris. "You really would choose the humans over your own kind?" Optimus' optics dart between Alpha Trion and Megatron as the two approach him.

"You were the one who taught me freedom is everyone's right," Optimus replies, glaring at Alpha Trion. He brandishes his energon axe. "Where is that sentiment now, Alpha Trion?" he asks.

"It vanished when our planet became a barren wasteland!" Alpha Trion says, activating his double bladed weapon. The two charge at each other, their blades meeting. Optimus swings at Alpha Trion, hitting him with the blunt end of his axe before swinging again. He slams Alpha Trion against a building. "Cybertron WILL survive, Optimus!"

"Not at the cost of human lives!" Optimus snarls, raising his axe to swing at Alpha Trion again before he kicks him away. Optimus stumbles back, an energon mace hitting him from behind as Megatron begins to attack as well. Optimus yells out in pain before he rolls to the side, not wanting a repeat of a few years back. There's a shot that zips past Optimus and hits Megatron in the shoulder. He yells out in pain as it shoots through him. Megatron growls as he looks at his assailant. His optics meet with Jazz' visor as he sees him reload his sniper rifle for another shot.

- We got your back, Optimus! - Jazz' voice comes through the commline.

- We'll keep Megatron busy while you take care of Alpha Trion! - Ironhide says.

- You're not alone in this again, Prime! We got you.- Sideswipe says. There's the rev of various engines driving onto the Chicago street, Ironhide's red GMC Topkick speeding down to collide into Megatron as he readies his cannon to shoot at Jazz in retaliation.

Megatron is thrown back as Ironhide rams into him. Optimus lunges at Alpha Trion again before giving a thankful nod to Ironhide.

"Decepticons! Fire at Optimus!" Alpha Trion commands. The Seekers nearby fly into the area and begin to fire down towards Optimus as soon as they dive in. "Restart that pillar!"

"You've always been a pain in the aft, Megatron!" Ironhide grits out as the two fight. Bumblebee's engine revs as he goes in to help Ironhide, swiping Megatron's pedes from underneath him. Megatron growls out of frustration as he swings his energon mace at the two.

"Once this planet is mine, you and your Autobots will be great material for rebuilding our planet!" Megatron spits out.

"It'll be a while before I'm scrap!" Ironhide exclaims, lunging towards Megatron and punching Megatron's jaw from below in an uppercut.

"Take cover!" Optimus yells out as the Seekers go in for another dive. "I can't hold them! The ships have us pinned!" One of the blasts hits near Optimus and he's thrown to the ground. "NO!"

- We got backup coming in, Optimus! - Lennox' voice comes through. The sounds of military aircraft off in the distance and missiles whizzing past the buildings gives some reprieve as they collide into the Seekers. A few of them collide into the ground and into the buildings nearby. It's only a matter of time before more Seekers come in to rain fire upon the Autobots.