- 25 -

All Autobots confirm TAR, training in 15 minutes. Mirage, report to bay 23, Sideswipe, bay 37 for weapons assessment.

Kaede hops out of Optimus as the two draw close to Ratchet's medbay. Kaede greets Ratchet with a wave and he reciprocates it before watching Optimus drive off to his own bay to stew.

"Any reason why Optimus is in a bad mood?" Ratchet asks, peering down towards Kaede. Kaede gives a wry smile.

"He's... not too happy with the government withholding information about something super important about your war apparently. Something that had to do with the... Priam?" Kaede replies, rubbing the back of his neck. Ratchet's optics brighten in response and he picks him up this time with his servos, pulling them closer

"What did you find out there?" Ratchet asks, his voice hushed with caution.

"An engine part from it," Kaede replies.

"Was any other part of the Priam attached to it? This single part couldn't have just landed on the planet without burning up in the atmosphere," Ratchet says, his optics searching for an answer.

"Lennox and I were in a Cybertronian chamber, it could have been part of the Priam when that part crash landed in Chernobyl," he reasons.

"What did this chamber look like?" Ratchet asks. A loud honk comes from Optimus' vicinity, causing them to jump involuntarily. Ratchet ignores it and sighs.

"Two catwalks leading to a circular platform in the centre." Ratchet rubs his chin in thought.

"Last I checked, the schematics of the Priam didn't have anything like that," he frowned.

"Think the Decepticons are up to something?"

"Puhlease, they're always up to something," Ratchet scoffs. "We'll have to be cautious going forward with this. Did Optimus feel that something was up as well?" Kaede nods in response as another angry honk is heard from the hangar.

Wendy and Chrys poke their heads out from their respective places, confused at the sound. Kaede looks over before looking back at Ratchet.

"...Shockwave was there," Kaede then says uneasily.

"No wonder he's in such a bad mood then," Ratchet breathes. "Did they fight?"

"Yeah. It was over me."

"They must have been after the Allspark." Ratchet places Kaede on his shoulder and the two walk down to head towards Optimus. "I've never seen him so upset," Ratchet sighs as he stops, looking down towards Optimus' altmode.

"Optimus, you remember Charlotte Mearing?" Lennox calls out as he approaches. A middle aged woman walks beside him with a serious look on her face. Optimus doesn't reply, sitting in his altmode, Ironhide and Jazz standing around him.

"He's in a bad mood, he's not going to want to talk to anyone right now," Ironhide replies, crossing his arms.

"The silent treatment?" Mearing says in a disappointed tone.

"We've seen that, and this is not that. This is worse," Ironhide concludes. A loud honk comes from Optimus once again, as if to tell everyone to go away.

"Do that again and I'll change into my altmode and use my siren," Ratchet warns. Ironhide hits the top of his altmode.

"Prime, make something of yourself!" Ironhide exclaims.

After a few seconds, Optimus reluctantly transforms out, a glare being shot straight down to Mearing.

"He's pissed," Ironhide comments off to the side, noticing how awful that glare was and it landed on Mearing. She looked on with an unamused look.

You Are My Knight - Optimus Prime x OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara