don't

01: yuuei

eiko secured her katana on her hip. it felt weird, the sudden change of outfit. "you look...weird." kanao said. kanao was right. gone was the usual red haori she wore on top of the standard demon slayer uniform for females (the one fully button up of course. as soon as shinobu has offered her the match stick to burn the open top she had done so, setting that shit on fire. no offense mitsuri!), and was instead replaced by a grey blazer with 1 singular button on each shoulder and the standard uniform of yuuei for girls. she pulled the blazer and adjusted it as she glared at kanao.

kanao was her bestfriend. they were so close they even got matching necklaces. ½ a silver butterfly that would form a full butterfly when connected together, which they wore everywhere. kanao let out a small laugh. eiko joined in, glad kanao was opening up way more after tanjiro gave her the courage to. "be safe out there!" kanao hugged eiko.

-

eiko walked down the street and turned into the gigantic building, the yuuei campus. she walked into the building and headed to class 1A, following the signs. her fist stopped 1cm away from the door to knock as she mentally prepared for the awkward self introduction. she knocked with a litlle too much strength startling everyone on the other side as no one sensed her presense. "ah the tranfer student." a man with dark eye circles that looked like he would rather be elsewhere then in the classroom, aizawa, said. "come in and introduce youself."

"hi. i'm tokito eiko ." aizawa raised an eyebrow, sending her a 'that's it?' look. "...i'm fifteen. i transfered from kimetsu academy." she added. kimetsu academy was the school where younger demon slayers attended. it was not a mainstream school, but was known as a school with a higher acceptance rate compared to yuuei and for only having the hero course, which was disguised for demon slayers.

her new classmates and the ones she was supposed to protect gasped at that.

"tokito, go sit behind yaoyorozu." eiko walked down the aisle as she eyeballed her new classmates.

girl with long ear lobes, marechi number 1.

the one with a bird head, number 2.

the guy with red and white hair, number 3.

yaoyorozu, 4.

'why is there so many of them in just one class?' eiko thought, setting her things down, taking out a textbook.  lessons soon started.

-

lunch. eiko discreetly pulled out a bag of wisteria powder created by shinobu. she was going to sprinkle it along the border of yuuei to prevent demons from entering the campus. she was about to stand up when "tokito san! hi!! i'm ashido mina, you can call me mina! wanna have lunch with me and the girls?"

"i'm hagakure toru!"

"asui tsuyu, please call me tsu."

"uraraka ochako!"

"yaoyorozu momo"

"jiro kyoka"

'so this is marechi number 1, jiro' eiko thought. "sorry girls, but i already agreed to sit with my friend..." she made up a quick lie. "she's in the general studies course." she added just to make the lie a little more believable. after all, the mission was why she was here, not to make friends. sprinkling wisteria was her top priority. "aw okay, how bout tomorrow then?"

"sure" eiko shrugged, standing up, exiting the classroom with the girls, silently spliting up with then once she reached the entrance of the building while they headed to the cafeteria.

eiko took a walk around yuuei, discreetly throwing the wisteria powder and a few wisteria seeds onto the ground. the seeds would hopefully grow into wisteria flowers and would be much more effective then wisteria powder which had the possibility of being blown away by the wind.

"welcome moon hashira", oyakata sama said as eiko walked into the ubuyashiki estate. "greetings, oyakata sama," she said as she bowed. "we have a mission for you. there has been reports of demon sightings near yuuei. there are many marechi blooded students there so your job is to go to yuuei and slay it, and to protect the students and staff. tsuyuri kanao will be joining you on this mission, but she will arrive later and will be protecting another class."

eiko had walked the whole border of yuuei, including the training grounds and lined it with wisteria powder and seeds. she was going to come by with the fertiliser so that a wisteria border wohld grow around the yuuei campus, protecting the students from any demons planning to enter the campus. 

she sat under and began to eat her lunch, riceballs given to her by aoi. soon, she headed back to the classroom.

-

"tokito san, wanna go to the mall with us?" momo asked her. "we're headed to kiyashi to buy training gear!" "sorry yaoyorozu, i'm busy today," eiko declined respectfully. those outsided sighed. it was obvious there were people outside,  could sense them. "alright then, see you tomorrow." momo said as she walked out to join the rest who were going to the mall. eiko waited for them to leave before jumping up, running back home at full speed.