judging

hihi :0

 sorry for the late update. i was super sick for like the past few days. but i'm okay now so here's the update! had a lot of fun writing this :)

question of the chapter:

apple juice or orange juice?

i love apple juice. i even finished one whole 500 ml bottle in a day once :p

here's the next chapter and i hope you enjoy it!

o and happy new year! thank you for all the support on this book :D i really appreciate it!!

have a nice day/night!

19 : gone

"tokito! it is extremely bad to be blinded by revenge!" iida screamed at her disappearing silouette. 

"she'll be fine." shinsou said, still shaken by shinobu's death. "she's strong."

"was that kocho shinobu that died...kocho sensei?" kirishima spoke up. 

"maybe. their names are the same." kaminari replied.

"now shinsou, care to explain?" aizawa glared at shinsou, eyes red from activating eraser at the thought that his student has been keeping such a big secret, that he might be associated with villians.

luckily for him, the lower ranks arrived.

there were 7 of them, murata being on of them. "hey are yall the proheros and heros in training we were tasked to protect?" shinsou nodded.

"alright then, i'm assuming you want an-"

the doors started to shake and soon it collapsed, a bunch of low level demons appearing. "form a circle! protect them at all costs!" the one who seemed to be the leader among the 7 yelled. 

the heros and students wanted helplessly, more used to being the one saving people and not the one being saved. they watched as the heads of the decapitated demons rolled onto the ground, the slayers doing their very best.

"they better give us and explanation..." mirko remarked. 

back with eiko, she had ran through the rooms, bandaging her stab would at the same time. she knew that she was surviving on adrenaline now, and that the would would hurt like hell later on. she tied the bandage securely, tucking the loose ends in, and tucking her shirt back in.

she saw gyomei had arrived and was shocked.

it was the first time she had seen the stone pillar like this. gone was the serene look on his face, but it was now replaced with an angry look.

'shit's about to go down.' she thought, analysing the situation, noticing sanemi jump in after stitching up his wound. she saw muichirou dash to grab something to pass to genya, whose body was now somehow cut in half when she wasn't here. muichirou then proceeded to wrap genya's wounds with a bandage and she watched in surprise at how his body easier joined back yet was somehow still bleeding. eiko saw an opening an decided that it was the right time to go. she saw gyomei go for a swing at kokushibo's head and sanemi going for his feet.