based

04 : news

"the moon hashira has arrived." the twins informed their father in sync. "ah eiko, sit my child. would you like some tea?" eiko accepted. "so how are things going at yuuei?"

"the wisteria powder and seeds have been spread amd i will be going on another round to spinkle the fertiliser the kakushi just gave me. there are 4 marechi students in the class i am assigned to. there was an attack on the students of the class i am protecting just today. demons were present, and i have reason to believe the demons and the league of villains are working together."

oyakata sama's eyebrows furrow. "tell me about the attack." she proceeded to tell him everything. the cloud quirk guy, lower moon 1, kurogiri, eraserhead, shigaraki and everything else. "and there was this creature. its called the nomu. it looks like a demon and can regenerate like a demon, but is not a demon. it does not burn in the sun, does not use blood demon arts and listens to a human. i- i use my sword on it. i stopped it by cutting it into pieces. there was no way else. if i must be punished for using my sword on a human, i will accept any form of punishment." eiko bowed her head.

"nomu? also lift your head child, you did well, protecting the class. we'll consider this 'nomu' a demon. good job on eliminating the demons present. the guy with the cloud quirk is now in prison right? so unless they find someone with the same or similar quirk, demons won't be able to come out during the day. still, this is rather concerning. you can't be with every hero class in japan! we'll send out a few more slayers to different schools. also, tsuyuri kanao will be joining you on your mission in yuuei in 2 days. she'll be protecting class 1B."

eiko nodded and she and oyakata sama chatted about other topics until is was time for her to head out on patrol.

patrol was peaceful, no demons anywhere. it was as if she was getting a break from demons for the night.

as the sun rose signalling the end of her nightly patrol, she headed back to her house, one she shared with her cousin or brother, since they were so close, muichirou. they updated each other about things that happened during the patrol and they past days. mostly eiko though, since muichirou forgot about somethings. eiko was one of the only people he difinitely remembered.

"nee san, let's go cloud watching after we wake up." eiko nodded, "sure, the school gave us a day off today to deal with trauma or something." they went to their rooms and knocked out on the bed.

hence eiko spent her say off from school cloud gazing and training with muichirou.

-

"wow kanao, you look very...weird." eiko started but got silenced by kanao's deadpanned expression.

the 2 then tucked their swords into their blazers to hide it as much as possible as they headed to yuuei.

once they got there they split up to their different classes, eiko having already told kanao about yuuei and what to expect, and planning to meet each other outside the 1A classroom after school to head home together.

eiko went into the classroom and headed to her seat at the back when an energetic mina came up to her.

"tokito san! you were amazing!" mina chirped.

"ah thanks." eiko smiled awkwardly.

"yeah! you were so manly! or womanly? using your quirk to help the pros!"

eiko laughed awkwardly again.

"come to think of it, this is our first time seeing you in action!" uraraka added.

"what's your quirk?" midoriya asked with shining eyes.

"i don-"

ding dong ding

the bell rang preventing eiko from answering their questions as they all went back to their seats.

"everyone, morning homeroom is about to start, please head back to your seats!" iida said, hands chopping.

"we're all sitting. you're the one who's up." sero said as eiko snickered.

aizawa soon walked in. he had bandages all over him, as the students worridly asked him if he was alright, causing such a ruckus that the glare of erasure shone through his bandages.

he scanned the room and gave eiko a appreciative look and nod through the slits of like bandages beofre continueing.

"your fight is not over yet-"

shouts emerged from the room and tick marks grew on eiko's head. couldn't they see that aizawa wanted to say something?