as

question of the chapter!!

favourite song?

mine's currently ringo by itzy and peaky peaky by leo/need! :))

it'll probably change next week :p

-

09 : exams

"did you hear?" mina came running to eiko, kaminari shortly behind her.

"the practical test will be robots! we're saved!" kaminari cheered.

"i can just picture the camp!"

just earlier that day, aizawa had announced the summer training camp for those who passed their exams. eiko didn't want to go, considering it would mean her assigned area had no one patrolling to look out for demons while she was away, but she had reveived a letter from oyakata sama's crow, telling her that she would be following class 1A on the camp to protect them, kanao doing the same with class 1B.  he felt like that demons would take the chance to strike at the camp so he would send them there, finding someone to take over eiko's assigned patrol area.

"i suggest you still train hard for the practical test." eiko sweat dropped at their happiness. "there might be changes this year." she had a gut feeling it wouldn't be the usual robots they claimed it would be.

"don't jinx it! besides, we've been training since the sports festival! we'll be fine!" mina exclaimed.

"we just have to focus on studying, and yaomomo's helping us with that!" kaminari said.

"yup! do you want to join us for our study sessions?" they invited her, looking at her with anticipating eyes, slightly affecting eiko. 'darn it, i've grown a soft spot for this class.'

she still declined, saying that she was more productive alone, and the 2 tried a countless number of times to convince her to join them but failed.

in reality, eiko just didn't have to energy to socialise and wanted to spend her time training instead, not really wanting to study.

-

eiko entered the classroom stress free.

it was the day fo the written paper and all eiko did was revisit the topics tested, scanning through the formulas to remember and the key points and concepts, having mastered everything earlier.

she watched her classmates panic, painstakingly flipping through pages of notes hoping last minute revision would help, adding onto their days of preparation.

she walked to her seat, closing her eyes and resting with her head on the table.

aizawa soon walked in and cued the start of the week long written exams.

eiko went along her day as normal, her mission in yuuei during the day, following the lessons and hero training; completing her school work; training her breathing style on her own or with muichirou or kanao occasionally; then patrolling her assigned area, which happened to be near yuuei and its surrounding cities and towns at night; getting about 4hours of sleep and repeating.

she survived on her daily dose of a strong expresso shot in the morning and more in the afternoon if needed.

each day of the week of exams, eiko calmly flipped through the paper. it had been a while since she had taken a test, and she never liked the stress they brought.