of

second last chapter :'(

sorry for the long wait! now, here's the question of the chapter:

cookies or brownies?

i love both, but i think brownies with ice cream are the bestt :))

thank you for reading and have a nice day!! 

21 : final battle

i will be writing snippets of the final battle as it's really long and mostly the same as canon ^^

the start:

"caw caw! there's still an hour and a half left till sunrise!" the crow's voice was heard as she touched the ground.

eiko dashed to the fight zone, where muzan was standing, surrounded by the other hashiras and slayers, all attacking him at one. 

with the sixteen form of moon breathing, she charged in, following after her fellow hashiras who were present.

"ah eiko sama's here!" tanjirou remarked.

mitsuri, obanai, giyuu, tanjirou and eiko charged in. 

injuries from their previous battle seemed to have been forgotten, the final monster to defeat standing right infront of them in all it's glory.

there stood kibutsuji muzan, hair messy, eyes white in rage, limbs covered in clusters of teeth looking things, tentacles out of his body ready to attack.

they slashed at his body, but no damage was done to him.

damage was done to them instead.

or rather, to their fellow slayers, those of lower ranks.

blood of those who were decapitated and killed by muzan's attacks splattered everywhere.

on the ground,

the debris,

the weapons,

the clothes.

a strong metallic smell filled the air once more.

a smell the slayers were very familiar with.

"the hashiras have protected us for so long! without them, we wouldn't be alive! it's our turn to protect them now!"

protests from the hashiras were ignored as the lower ranks continued to charge in. 

bodies fell limply to the ground, swords clanking loudy upon contact with the ground.

tanjirou's death:

tanjirou fell to his knees, coughing violently, blood splurting out from his mouth onto the ground, staining the brown dirt red.

red, the colour of her deceased mom's haori.

red, the colour of blood. the blood of her comrades, the blood of her loved ones.

red, the colour of the brain like blob covering tanjirou's left face, as his blood trickled down, splitting like streams from a river down his face.