see

question of the chapter:

go to the future or the past?

i would go to the future! see what happens so i won't worry so much :)

-

08 : stain

eiko entered class 1A on tuesday. the sports festival happened on a wednesday for the first years, thursday for second years and friday for third years, hence the levels not participating were given a day off, all the teachers busy with the sports festival.

aoi had finally let her out of the butterfly mansion after being bedridden for 3 days and recovering and having rehabilitation training for the next 3.

"tokito san! you're back! i hope you're okay. aizawa sensei told us you got into a car accident!" iida said. the car accident was a lie, obviously, to cover up her absense and her injuries.

while eiko had not sustained any major injuries like tanjiro, zenitsu, inosuke and uzui as she joined in the battle late, she had sustained a number of bruises and cuts from the battle and from gyutaro exploding. tanjiro, zenitsu, inosuke and uzui were still in a coma and resting.

hence some parts of her legs were bandaged up at it was there she got the most injuries.

"tokito!" hagakure came rushing up, giving her a hug. "i'm glad you're back and okay! we were so worried!"

"i was only absent for a day..."

after assuring the worried that she was fine, she headed to her seat and aizawa came in soon, announcing the codenames and work-place experience.

he turned to the board and scribbled the number of offers each person has gotten, eiko having 25 offers even though she dropped out during the 2nd event, higher than sero and uraraka who had participated in the finals.

those who had offers cheered and those who didn't cried, but cheered again after aizawa said that they were going to follow a hero regardless if they had offers or not.

midnight soon came in to help out with the name choosing.

eiko immediately scribbled down a hero name without much thought. it was a nickname she had earned from shinsou, soon spreading to the kakushi.

when it was her time to present the naqme, she did so, not really caring much. "eiko."

"...just your name?" midnight remarked as eiko nodded and walked back to her seat.

aizawa soon gave out the lists of offered work-place experiences, personalised for those with offers and a general one for those without.

eiko scanned through the list, already looking for one.

specialised task underground hero: moon hashira

she was going to intern with herself.

nice.

eiko smiled.

the hero commission had put the demon slayers under the specialised task department, and if they had situations like the one eiko was in, they could send in offers. what the specialised task heros did and who they were was unknown to everyone, except the hero comission, and they had a license which would get them out of any trouble when demon slaying.

as the insect hashira's tsuguko, kanao was going to 'intern' with shinobu.

the class soon ended.

-

it was the week of the work-place experience.