beneath

question of the chapter!!

winter or summer?

i like winter way more :)

thank you for reading and have a nice day/night!

13 : summer camp - murderer

the test of courage had begun.

the cries of those who failed the end of term exams sounded as they were pulled away by aizawa and vlad king for extra classes. 

"but sensei!" they tried to protest but aizawa dragged them away anyways without mercy with his capture weapon. 

the rules of the test of courage were explained as class 1B headed into the forest to prepare.

class 1A paired up and eiko ended up with midoriya. 

they watched as the pairs went in, and screams erupted from the class 1A students followed by the laughs from the 1B students.

but the fun and games did not last long.

eiko felt her gut drop and she turned to look at sanemi, the one who stayed and they shared a look. she saw him converse with his crow and soon he disappeared. his crow landed on eiko's shoulder and cawed softly into her ear. 

"shinazugawa sama has said that he would take care of the demons. he requested you to deal with those that escaped from him and to make sure the students are safe." she nodded in avreement, already knowing that she was supposed to take care of the students' safety.

"hey guys, i've got something for you." the class turned to look at eiko. it was rare that she wpuld speak to the whole class like this at that time. she pulled out a bunch of necklaces and bracelets. 

"what's that tokito?" iida questioned.

"these are lucky charms. i've got one for everyone." eiko started to hand out all the necklaces and bracelets that had wisteria crystal charms on them, and they were enchamted with a protection spell. it was for added protection in case she wasn't there to protect them. she had spent the whole of the night before attaching the crystals to strings to make bracelets and necklaces.

"class bracelets and necklaces!" mina cheered.

"and why should i wear it huh?" bakugo asked, eyebrows raised in uncooperativeness. eiko had predicted this, so she had prepared a lie the night before.

"i heard some underground and limelight proheros wear these so i got one for everyone. it'll hopefully allow us to get our licenses easier! and we would have more lucky with rising up to become the top heros!" she cheered, and it convinced bakugo.

the maraechi blooded students received ones with much more wisteria in it.

each student soon had once bracelet or necklace, and eiko sighed in relief. 

mission accomplished.

'i hope those would be enough.' she thought, running to a place kota had shown her the day before. 

"moon breathing, first form: dark moon, evening palace." eiko swung her sword at the villian threatening kota's life. the villian, whom she learnt was muscular later, flinch and yelled in pain as he grabbed his muscles, blood spewing out fron the slashes.