on

hihi!! thank you for the support on this book!! i appreciate it alot :)

from now on, let's have a question of the chapter, and today's one is

who's your favourite bnha character?

mine's jirou, tsuyu and tokoyami!

now, enjoy the chapter and have a good day/night!

-

05 : kanao's backstory

i'll be adding some parts to kanao's backstory, but some will be the same

shinsou had left and eiko went up to kanao and began to ask her. "sooo kanaoooo, why'd you look at todoroki like that?"

kanao's expression dropped a little and eiko noticed and panicked. "it's okay if you don't want to tell me! if you're not comfortable i'll stop asking!"

kanao however, took a deep breath. "no, it's okay, call shinobu neesan and aoi over. i want them to know as well."

'tanjiro told me to follow my heart and my heart tells me to tell them about it.'

moments later, they gathered around kanao and she took a deep breath.

"i...i actually remember my birth family and it would be quite easy to located them, considering that my birth father us rather...famous." kanao started.

shinobu smiled, "would you like to reunite with them?"

kanao frown. "never. i hate my father. when i told you that i didn't remember my last name, it was because i did not want to be associated with it. my my name 'kanao' was given to me by my older siblings, so i kept it. i would only go back to that place to see my parents and mother, but my mother isn't there and i doubt they would remember me."

"what was your real birth name kanao?" eiko asked, fearing for the worst.

"my birth name was kanao todoroki."

from this part until ^ would be kanao telling them about her past but i'll type it in kanao's thoughts

i had a twin. his name was shoto todoroki, and we were fraternal twins. i also had 3 older siblings. they all had white or red hair from mom or dad, but i was born with black hair, what my grandfather had. i was born into a 'loving' household, my father was the number 2 prohero, endeavour. surely that would make any child happy right? it was for the first 4 years of my life, until shoto's quirk manifested. dad was elated, shoto being his dream child with 2 powerful quirks from mom and dad merged into one. he expected me to have a powerful quirk as well. afterall, i was his twin.

but a week passed and dad took us to the quirk doctor and found out i was quirkless. he suddenly got mad and everything i did, even for being born with the black hair his father had. he had shoto trained, and prevented my siblings from talking to me, in fear that i would 'pass the quirkless disease on'.

my siblings and i were still close though. when he was out on patrol we would sneak out to the living room and watch movies, but there were times were he discovered us and beat me up for not staying in my room for 'quarantine'.

he even burnt me a few times, hoping my quirk would manifest in times of trouble. perhaps an ice quirk to put out his fire or a fire quirk to combat his.

but nothing happened.

everything changed when touya was gone. dad came back home muttering something about not wanting useless children. he told me to pack my things and an orphanage worker came to the door. my siblings, who knew what was happening tried to hold me back but endeavour pushed them aside.

i never saw them again.

i was later adopted by 2 nice looking people and i thought they would be my new family, but they turned out to be child trafickers and i was sold into slavery, where they would beat us up if we cried.

i stayed there for a year and a half and watched everyone beside me died if they got hit too hard, until kanae and shinobu nee sans rescued me.

i soon met eiko, whose father was bringing her to the butterfly mansion for a check up, and we became close despite me not talking to anyone at that time at all, only when i was told to do so or when the coin said so.

^

everyone was fuming.

"i've got a special batch of poison just for bastards like him. should i use it?" shinobu fumed, veins appearing on her forehead and the thought of someone treating her dear sister like that.

"shinobu sama, poisoning the number 2 hero would send you to prison! you can't do that!" aoi protested.

"you should put it into his food! i'll make the rice balls and eiko can bring them over to him! it'll be less obvious." aoi exclaimed as eiko nodded. 

"we can blame it on food poisoning! i'm sure you can make a poison that can disappear from the body, right shinobu?" eiko suggested.

shinobu nodded seriously.

"no, as much as i want him to disappear, the heros need him." kanao shrugged. "he's a decent enough hero that stops crimes, so japan needs him around."

"alright then kanao," shinobu said. "just to let you know, the offer still stands. now if you excuse me, i'll be going back to my medical experiments. if you ever want to poison him yourself, the poison is the one in the first drawer. it's blue in colour!"

aoi and shinobu left, aoi needing to go and prepare dinner. "wanna train? we can let of some stress." eiko offered, knowing that kanao was still a little shaken up from recalling all of that, even though shinobu and aoi had already comforted her, aoi promising to make kanao's favourite dishes.

kanao accepted and the two exchanged friendly blows, before eiko left for her patrol, with kanao requesting to accompany her.

the two slayers walked into the night after a quick dinner, kanao bidding goodbye to those at the butterfly estate, telling them she'll be back soon. they had a rather peaceful night that went something like this:

eiko: so then aizawa sensei used his quirk- hold on kanao *jumps and kills low level demon* and jiro used her earjack to electrocate kaminari and mineta for being pervs

the night went on like this and they soon returned to their homes to get some sleep before heading to school.