what

question of the chapter!

who's your favourite kny character?

mine's shinobu and muichirou! Ü

enjoy and have a nice rest of the day ;))

-

06 : yuuei sports festival

it was the day of the yuuei sports festival.

eiko and kanao strolled into yuuei and split to their classes, preparing for the the first match. everyone greeted her as she walked in and they all started chatting.

"tokito san! i can't wait to your quirk in action again!" uraraka cheered.

"again? we haven't seen it in action at all!" hagakure said, trying to recall if she had seen the transferee use her quirk. "she wasn't with us during the quirk test aizawa sensei gave us or the hero-villian simulation all might gave us."

"she fought during the usj attack!" kirishima said. "she was so cool,swinging her sword so fast!"

"she even saved aizawa sensei and fought the villian with him on her back!" mina gushed, having seen the scene from the entrance.

"it's not everyday you see a student having a sword and such a powerful quirk!"

"yeah, i saw faint crescent moon outlines! i think thats her quirk!"

"so what's you quirk?" mina asked, silencing the quirk guessing of her classmates.

eiko blinked. "my quirk is non e-"

"sorry to interupt, but we have to get going now!" iida said, the conversation was soon forgotten as the students scrambled to get themselves ready.

"midoriya, tokito." todoroki started.

"todoroki, what is it?" midoriya asked and eiko raised an eyebrow at him.

"objectively, i'm stronger than both of you. more capable too."

eiko scoffed internally. 

was this another declaration of war?

"midoriya, all might's got his eye on you, doesn't he? i won't pry, but i will beat you. tokito, i saw you fight the nomu. you were strong, but i will beat you too."

"sure." eiko replied, not really caring.

"todoroki, i'm not sure why you are telling me this. you are stronger than me, objectively, but i won't fall behind. i'm aiming for the top with everything i've got."

"great motivation guys, but let's head out we we will be late and iida will combust." eiko said, picking up her sheathed sword and heading to the assigned entrance point of the class.

"YEAHHHH! ARE YOU READY? THE FIRST YEARS ARE NOW COMING OUT!!" Present Mic screamed.

class 1A stepped into the field, the crowd cheering loudly for the class that got attacked by villians. next came the other classes in alphabetical order, as the crowds continued to cheer.

eiko spotted shinsou and kanao in the crowd of students and waved to them and the 2 waved back.

eiko and kanao had gotten permission of oyakata sama to use their swords in combat, as long as they don't show off too much and draw too much attention since they weren't aiming to be heros, but were there on a mission.

hence eiko and kanao would take part in the first 2 events only, dropping out in the second round. they aimed to have lots of fun. it also reduces suspicion.