yours

hi everyone!! this is the last chapter of the story :((

thank you all for reading this book and waiting for the updates, now here's the question of the chapter: 

do you consider monday or sunday to be the first day of the week?

honestly this has been a serious question i've been thinking about. i usually say that monday is the first day of the week, but some of my family and friends think that sunday is the first day of the week. calander apps and planner books have sunday as the first day too.

anyways, the epilouge will be released asap. i'm currently rewriting it as i'm not satisfied with it but also don't know how to end this book. please bear with me as i face the writer's block fory epilouge. if you have any suggestions you can leave them here too! :>>

once again, thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night!! :)

22 : the end

all hope was lost.

the deaths of the corps members and their sacrifices would all be in vain.

or so they thought.

what they didn't see was a sword that came puncturing out of muzan's meat shield, followed by blood splooshing out of the muzan's head.

at this point, the sun had risen high enough so that the sunlight could fully penetrate muzan's entire body with no obstacles in its way.

the sun rays gently gazed on everyone's skin, the warmth and light from the sun comforting them, as it went mercilessly on muzan.

the demon king shrieked.

his skin started to turn red and raw, as the pain halted his attempts at trying to go underground, and eventually, his body started to disintergrate, turning into ashes.

muzan was dead.

the demon king was dead.

eiko felt tears streaming down her cheeks.

they had won.

her knees collapsed from the sheer exhaustion. she was very tired.

was she dying...?

at least she completed her mission.

"they're safe..." she managed out, smiling as she watched a glowing fire burn at the top of the tower, the ice slowly melting and the water from it evaporating immediately.

she looked around and saw her fellow hashiras.

sanemi and giyuu were being treated and they looked alive. that's good.

gyomei was smiling, a distant look on his face as he stared into the air.

mitsuri and iguro were together. she liked to think what they could've been if the weren't in this line of work.

zenitsu, inosuke and kanao were fine too, being treated by the kakushi.

kanao. was her best friend okay?

she couldn't save her.

but eiko saw her at the corner, still breathing, still conscious, still alive.

good. 

she panned her eyes over, and was devastated.

tanjirou.