the

question of the chapter!

books or movies/shows?

i prefer books but i'll ocassionally watch shows at times :) the latest show i've watched would be Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions and Frieren on netflix 

once again, thank you for reading at i hope you enjoy this chapter!

14 : summer camp - aftermath

the 6 students walked back to the lodge and out of the forest, eiko trailing behind. she was holding her sword, unable to sheath it as aizawa ordered her not to so as to preserve the evidence, his eyes no longer fond of her. instead they were cold.

eiko couldn't blame him. 

she just 'killed' someone in their eyes.

but it's not like she could just tell them the truth.

no one would believe her.

they would call her crazy for believing the story used to scare children at night to go to sleep.

the soon reached the clearing, the students still traumatised.

"bakugo! you're ok!" kirishma came running out towards his best friend, the rest of the remedial programme students following after to make sure their friends were okay. 

in the background, the paramedics were transporting those who inhaled too much of the poisonous gas and were passed out on stretchers into the ambulances.

the flashing of lights from police cars and ambulances illuminated the night sky of the lodge as more ambulances pulled up to administer first aid to the injured.

"are you okay?" kota walked up to eiko to ask but halted at midoriya's screams.

"don't go near her! she's a murderer!" 

a gasp rose throughout the students still conscious as everyone turned to aizawa for a form of confirmation at midoriya's claims.

he didn't deny it, but instead said, "we're investigating. you weren't supposed to shout that out loud."

kota looked at the blood on eiko's sword.

"demons...?" he gasped softly and eiko nodded slightly.

she heard tokoyami and midoriya arguing.

"...she saved me! and she saved bakugo from beung kidnapped by the league! why are you yelling all these out? do you want to traumatise everyone else too? do you want to ruin her reputation when we don't even know why she did it? you didn't even give her a chance to explain before yelling out to everyone what sensei told us to keep quiet about!"

"heros aren't murderers!" midoriya yelled back, standing firm on his beliefs. "they don't kill because they save people!"

sorry if midoriya and tokoyami are a little ooc here. i couldn't think of anyone else for this part. bakugo wouldn't defend anyone like that but wouldn't accuse cause she saved him, todoroki would be thinking about theories on why eiko killed the villian, shoji, uraraka and tsuyu would just watch and listen.

"tokito san didn't kill anyone!" kota said, running up and hugging eiko with all his might, clinging onto her neck (like how kotetsu hugged muichiro). "she saved me from a villian!"