𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Loguetown, 22 years ago. It's was the middle of the day of Loguetown. Everyone knew the day was when Gold Roger was going to be executed day. He was the king of the pirates. Everyone in Loguetown was going to watch his death.

"Piracy is a scourge upon this world. Far too long, villains and miscreants have sown havoc across our seas." The man said to every single people from Loguetown.

Posy was standing next to red hair buddy that she met in the flower shop. Shanks was his name. He tried to flirt with her but end up not working. Her and Shanks end up being best friend. Posy wanted to keep it that way.

"Why do people do this in front of everyone?" Posy asked Shanks. Posy was a sweetheart, weather bad or good. She was kind to them.

"Posy, in this world people do bad stuff and end up to their death." Shanks replied to his friend. Posy sighed and continued on listening.

"But the Marines, on behalf of your World Government, strive to keep you safe and protected. And today we've made a great stride in that effort." Man had spoken as Shanks and Posy watched the chained man walking pass by everyone.

"Gold Rodger has been captured!" Shouted the man. Gold Rodger was the king of the pirates and he was the most wanted man with a high bounty on his head.

"His reign of terror ends this day! Peace shall be restored. Let this be a message to break the spirit of anyone foolish enough to follow in his footsteps." As Gold Rodger was being roll up the wooded tower.

"Gold Roger, you have been sentimental to death for the crimes of piracy, thievery, and conspiracy against the World Government." Monkey D. Garp stated to the people around the execute tower.

"Do we really have to watch this?" Posy asked Shanks. "Yes, people live to tell the day that they saw Gold Roger death." He told his best friend.

"You know he's right." A unknown man voice came up into the conversation. Posy turns her head around and see tall muscular man with black, a mustache, and a side burns on his cheeks.

Posy awkwardly smiled at the guy that was a few feet besides them. He winked at the girl and looked back up to the tower. Shanks saw the guy winked at her making him jealous.

"By the authority of the World Government, I declare your life forfeit—" Vice-Admiral was cut off by a man yelling, and stopping the death sentences.

"Pirate King, where is your treasure?" Than an other one. "Tell us where you hid it." The crowd was clamoring, and begged the pirate to reveal the treasure.

All around Loguetown surrounded with people and pirates that wanted to know where was Gold's treasure. Posy heard his laugh that sounded evil.

"You want to know where my treasure is? I'll tell you. Wealth. Fame. Power." Shouted from the tower. All of the people and pirates were listening to the pirate king.