𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Death row was over for Kaya. Unfortunately, Kuro got away but he's pretty sure he wouldn't mess with Luffy and his crew again. For now. Luffy and the others headed downstairs to the front door. That's where Zoro opens the door to see the half gate open to see a little bit of sunlight. Dream saw Sham and Buchi tied up together. She honestly expected to be dead.

"Zoro, you're okay." Dream rushed over to her ex-boyfriend and hugged him. She was relieved that he was okay. Zoro tapped her back and she pulled away.

Dream looks at Sham and Buchi, wearing their cat costume. Luffy and the others went next to them and saw the other staff. As Nami was walking past by the woman she hissed at her like a cat.

"I'm sorry about the mess." Zoro apologized to Kaya for destroying some of the parts of her house and looked at the girl. "You probably need some new staff." He tells her.

"I think I'm done with staff for a bit." Kaya replies to Zoro looking at the pirate that was tied up.

"Too bad we can't collect their bounty." Zoro commented and that brought Dream and Nami's attention.

"Zoro.."

"No. No." Nami and Dream said the same to Zoro.

"The Marines already know where we ate. We have to get out of here." Nami letting the crew know. Luffy looks at the ginger-haired girl.

"Where are we gonna go? We don't even have a ship." Luffy tells Nami. Kaya knew that Luffy deserved this. Luffy was her savior.

"Yes, you do." Kaya smiled. All of the straw hat crew turn their heads at Kaya. Luffy smiled and turned back to Nami.

Dream starts giggling at Luffy and Nami's reaction. Nami knew that the straw boy was going to get what he wanted. She couldn't believe it.

"Nami, I believe that Luffy won."

"Shut up."

⋆.*

Nami and Dream went back to the room that they stayed in to grab her stuff. When all of the chaos was happening, Dream something on Nami's arm. She had seen that tattoo before and her father told her story about Arlong who wanted to be King of the East Blue. He wanted to turn humans into slaves and wanted to establish a fish-man empire.

"You know, my father would always tell him the story about Arlong the shark. I didn't think he was real when I first saw him." Nami stopped packing and looked at the fairy who was done stitching up her cut at was made by Kuro.