𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱?

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Did the boys listen to Dream's words? Yes, they did. Since the boys were a gentleman, they let the girls take a shower. Knowing the girls would take a long time if the boys were out of the shower first and waiting for the girls.

Dream was the first one who took a shower and of course, the boys didn't know what to wear at the restaurant. The fairy was glad to pick their outfit. Dream loved it when people asked for help to pick clothes, she didn't know why but she loved it.

She picked out of Zoro a dark blue shirt with black pants. Luffy, had him wear a red shirt with overalls and pants. Usopp told her that he had a perfect outfit. He had on a brown leather long jacket with no shirt and pants. To top it off with a brown pirate hat. Honestly, she loved Usopp's outfit. Nami had a little help from Dream. She was wearing a pink shirt with an orange skirt. Dream was wearing a small blue dress with a white long-sleeved thin sweater.

Before heading out to the restaurant. Dream used her magic on them to dry their hair up because they were still wet from showering and the two boys were impressed by Dream's ability. Expected Zoro because he knew she could do that.

The straw hat crew walks into the Baratie restaurant to see it filled with people who are enjoying the food. Dream was wowed by the sight. Luffy went to the rails to see the sight of the restaurant and let's say he was excited to be there.

"Welcome to Baratie. How can I help you?" The fish man asked the group that came in.

"Hi! Where do we eat?" Luffy asks the fish man backing up.

"Do you have a reservation, sir?" He asked the straw hat boy. This was a fancy restaurant so they had to make a reservation, Dream thought to herself.

"What are we going to do?" Dream tells Nami who watched the boys who tried to get them a table.

"Watch this."

The fish man muttered that they wouldn't get a table in three weeks. The boys were excited that they were going to get a table but the fish man wouldn't let it slide. Nami had to rescue the day.

"You'll have to excuse them. They're idiots." Nami walks over to the fish man and gives him money to him.

"Of course." Nami turned around and winked at her. Dream shook her head and giggled at what her friend did.

"Right this way, ma'am." The fish man tells her as he walks passed them.

Dream lets the group pass. She saw that Zoro was waiting for her. The swordsman offered his arm and Dream gladly smiled. She took his arm and carefully watched the steps she was taking. Nami looks back to see Dream and Zoro walking together. Now, she had her suspicions about those guys.