𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Dream walked out of the Baratie and put on Sanji's jacket the right way. She walks over to the docks and goes to the Going Merry ship. She looks at the faded sunrise that coming up soon. Dream needed to act quickly before dawn.

"Dream?" Luffy's voice was heard by Dream and she turned around to see the straw hat boy standing in front of her.

"Luffy, I don't have time. Do you know where's Zoro?" Dream directly asks Luffy.

"Kitchen." Luffy says and Dream turns back and heads to the kitchen part of the ship.

The blonde fairy was getting close to the cabin kitchen. Dream knew the was maybe a chance to change Zoro's mind but inside her guts, Zoro would never listen to her like he didn't listen to her not to become a pirate bounty hunter.

Dream got to the entrance of the door and stopped by the side of the door. She was overthinking about her decision but she was already here. Dream lifts her hand and knocks on the side door softly.

Zoro was sitting up straight on the couch and opened his eyes. He knew that soft knock anywhere and knew that it was Dream would try to change his mind.

"Dream, you can come in." Dream heard Zoro's voice. She steps inside the kitchen to see him sitting on the couch at the dinner table.

Dream walks to where Zoro was at. He scooted a little bit to the left side to let her sit next to him. She sat next to her ex-boyfriend and turned a little bit to the side to talk to him correctly.

"You're really stupid." Dream admitted to Zoro and he just chuckled at the comment that she made.

"It's not to fight your father. You knew I wanted to do this because I—" Dream cuts him knowing what he was going say.

"I promised someone to be the world's greatest swordsman in the world." Dream quoted Zoro.

He would always say that whenever Dream asked him why he practiced fighting with his three swords every single day and she knew why. A few months after dating, Zoro decided to explain why he practices so much.

Before they had met each other, he had a friend named Kuina. First, they were enemies and Zoro did not like her at all because she kept kicking his ass. Zoro tried to challenge her to a fight with real swords and she end up beating his ass again. That's how his and Kuina's friendship started.

It all changed when Kuina had an incident that ended up causing her to die. Koushirou told him about the girl and Zoro broke down into tears. Later that day, they host a mini funeral during the class and Zoro asks permission from his teacher if he can have Kuina's sword, Wado Ichimonji because he had promised her that he would become the World's Greatest Swordman. This allowed him to take his friend's white sword and always keep it in his sword waistband.

"You don't get to do this! He's my father, he's the only family I have left." Dream stated to Zoro. He looks at her and sees tears slowly dropping down.

"You know I can't, I have to do this for her and you know that." Zoro tells Mihawk's daughter. Dream sighs and gets up from the couch.

"I'm not going to bother trying again." She says and walks away from Zoro leaving him alone.

Was he going to rethink his decision?

No.

⋆.*

Dream was that the end of the Going Merry ship and hanging between the white rails watching as the sun slowly rose. She had no sleep all she could think about was her father fighting with Zoro.

Nami was packing all of her things even taking the map to the Grand Line and the One Piece. She walks out of her room goes to the back of the ship and walks outside. She stopped her tracks when she saw Dream between the railing.

"Mommy, I failed you and I tried to save the world. I know promise you but I don't think I can." The blonde fairy looked up at the sky. Nami stood there quietly not making an inch of sound.

"If daddy fights and he dies. I would have no family left." Dream cried and hit her head on the wooded rails.

Nami walks over to her sweet friend and kneels behind her. Her hands went towards her shoulder and rubbed. Dream looks back to see her ginger friend.

"Leaving to Arlong?" Dream's voice cracked and not speaking so loud. Nami nods at the fairy girl.

"I have no choice." Nami duly says to Dream and she slowly gets up from between the rails and is helped by Nami.

Before Nami could say her goodbyes to her only girl best friend. Dream nearly almost taking her down. Nami was surprised by Dream's action and she hadn't had a hug since she was a little girl. The ginger-haired girl hugs the girl back. They both hugged for a few minutes before pulling away.

Nami smiled one last time and Dream nodded at the girl. She watches as Nami walks away from her. Dream looked up at the distance seeing the sun almost rising and she took a deep breath.

All this consequence was led by Zoro challenging her father.

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️

2 more days until 2024. Literally shook 🤭