𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Unfortunately, the navigator and the other crew couldn't see through the fog that they entered. The good thing is that they lost to Marines but they haven't seen the last of the Marines. Dream was at the front deck fixing the broken railing.

"How's the ship look." Nami asked Zoro who checked the ship out right after they shipped away from the chaos.

"Broken railing. Dream's working on it though. Minor damage. Could've been a lot worse." Zoro replied to the navigator.

As Dream stops listening to her ex-lover talking to her best friend. She decides to not ear-drop to the conclusion. One of the perks a fairy has is listening. Fairies hearings never failed. Enough of talking to herself.

The blonde girl focused on fixing the front deck railing. Dream slowly brought her hand up to the broken rails and tried to focus. She closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening her eyes. The broken railing pieces started to come out of the water and put back in place. She was proud of herself.

When she used to use her powers to help people from Orange Town. Dream would always help them fix a place or need repairs, it would always end up in disaster and the people from the town knew that she didn't mean it. Her father said to always be careful with her powers because people might use her only for the ability she has.

Dream walked over to Nami and the other crew who stood next to each other. Luffy was sitting on the sheep figurehead. Dream was scared that he might fall in but she knew that he needed space. And process what had happened earlier.

"What we need is a place to lay low, wait out any reinforcements they send after us. My charts are useless in this flog." Dream heard Nami as she walked over to them and saw the layout of Nami's chart.

"What did Luffy say?" Zoro asked Nami.

"He's on the bow. He hasn't said anything since we hightailed it." Usopp said to the other crew.

"Well, somebody needs to talk to him. About this and that other thing." Nami tells the two men and Dream. Zoro looks at the ginger-haired girl with confusion.

"What other thing?" Zoro confusedly asked not knowing what she was talking about.

"Oh, gee, I wonder."

"Zoro, she means that the Vice Admiral of the Marines is Luffy's grandpa." Dream reminded Zoro.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I don't know the guy that well." Usopp squinted his eyes because of the foggy weather.