𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

After months since 16 years old Dream left her father and went to pursue dreams to explore the world. She called her father every day and night. That's when she came across Shimotsuki Village. Koushirou and Dream met when the fairy girl was running away from bandits that were chasing her.

Koushirou knew that Dream was the daughter of world-famous pirate and Strongest Swordsman in the World. He took a liking of her and sees the good in her. He told the girl that she could stay here as long as she wanted too. Dream knew that the leader of Shimotsuki knew her father was and kept it a secret.

That's where Dream met Zoro by Koushirou as Koushirou showed the fairy around the Village. He walked her over to where students train. Dream had spotted Zoro training with his swords, and she admired by the movement he was doing.

"Zoro." Koushirou called out for the boy name that was training. Zoro stopped his tracks and puts away his two swords away.

Zoro turns to face his teacher and bowed to him. He didn't every realized the girl that was standing beside his teacher when he did. Zoro was captured by her beautiful.

"Zoro, this is Dream. She'll be staying with us as long as wanted to. Dream, this is Zoro." Koushirou introduced Zoro and Dream to each other.

Dream gave Zoro a soft smile to him. And surprisingly he gave her an awkward smile.

⋆.*

Dream slowly her eyes lids open to see a roof and a slow motion. She looks around her to see that she was inside of a cabin's boat. The smell of ocean water hit and hearing the roaring soft waves. Dream sits up from her laying position and then the door opens wide to see Zoro.

"I see that you are awake." Dream stared at the green haired man that she used to knew 3 years ago.

"Where are we?" The first thing she asked Zoro. "In the middle of the ocean." Zoro stated to Dream. Her eyes widened and stood up.

"Don't worry the people of Orange town were free from the stupid clown torture." He told Dream. She was relieved that the people in Orange town were okay and safe.

Dream was feeling a little uncomfortable standing her with ex lover. It's only almost been 3 years since the breakup and the last time a saw them. Before Zoro could speak an other word, Luffy came inside.

"Good you're awake! I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I'm going to be king of the pirates." Luffy introduced himself with a big smile and his hands on his waist.