𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Dream was outside of the beautiful house of Kaya. She was sitting down on the luxurious bench with the book on her lap that Kaya gave to her once she was done. Dream was done with the book and now she is enjoying the sunset.

"Dinner's in 20 minutes." Dream heard a voice behind her. She turns her head to see Kaya's butler, Klahadore.

"Oh, I didn't even notice you came out here." Dream pointed out to the butler. He smiles and pushes his glasses back up with his palm.

"I apologize didn't mean to." Klahadore said to Dream. "But I would be delighted to show to your friends might be." He asked her and she nodded.

Dream got up from the bench and the butler saw her in the beautiful dress she wore with pink sandals with a big bow on top and her hair in a messy bun with a flower clip from the back. She saw that Klahadore was waiting for her and with his hand out.

Fairy girl smiled and walked over to Klahadore. She accepts his arm. The butler led her inside the house and he guided Dream to where everyone was. They both made it to where the boys and Nami were and were not surprised by Luffy and Usopp eating.

"Thank you, Khaladore for the guidance to my friends." Dream thanked the butler who gave a smile back to her. Zoro was now full attention as the butler and Dream.

Zoro was somehow jealous seeing Dream with the butler smiling at each other. He saw that Klahadore walked over to the curved staircase. Dream went over to Nami who was talking to Merry and who was also trying to flirt with. Everyone heard the butler clear his throat getting the attention of Dream and the others.

"May I present Ms Kaya." Klahadore presented Kaya who was wearing an elegant gold mix with a light brown dress that looked beautiful on her.

Everyone in the room watches Klahadore help Kaya go down the staircase. Dream saw Usopp's face and she knew that the boy was in love with his best friend. Kaya smiled the way down and saw Merry going up the stairs.

"Kaya, you look absolutely radiant." Merry commented to the birthday girl.

"Merry, I'm so glad you can make it." Kaya kindly took Merry's arm who gladly guided her down.

Dream and Nami were standing next to each other. The two girls saw the birthday girl was headed towards them.

"Nami, Dream, I love those dresses on you." Kaya said to the two girls with their dresses. Dream took a while to find a perfect dress that would look good on her.