𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

"Easy. Easy!"

Nami says to the boys who were helping her carry Zoro's unresponsive body. Nami was holding him by the leg and the boys were holding him by his shoulders. They carried the body to the kitchen. Dream was behind them with Zoro's broken two swords and Kuina's sword as they entered.

"Easy. Don't drop him." Nami strictly said to the two boys who were helping her with Zoro's body.

"I didn't. He's really heavy." Usopp struggles and places Zoro's body on the countertop of the kitchen.

"I mean, he's got a really big head. It's, like, freakishly big." Usopp commented setting Zoro's head gently.

"Not the time to say that." Dream said to Usopp walking over to Zoro's body.

"Zoro? Hey, can you hear me?" Luffy asked Zoro who was unresponsive. He did not answer anything or move.

"Where's the first aid kit?" Usopp asked looking through cabinets trying to find the first aid kit.

"Do we have a first aid first?" Nami replied to Usopp's questions and touched the side of Zoro's head.

Dream slowly opens his shirt seeing the large gash that her father had on her ex-boyfriend. Nami was shocked by the huge injury on his chest. Usopp rammed through all of the cabinets to find items that could help Zoro.

"These are all I could find. Where's he bleeding from?" Usopp asked walking over to the counter with towels and placing them on the counter.

"Everywhere." Nami answered seeing all the blood on Zoro's chest. "We need more towels." Usopp tells them.

"What we need is a doctor." Dream tells two of the crew. Nami agreed with her.

Luffy backed up away from his first mate's body. He was worried about Zoro that he was going to die right there. On the other hand, Dream was trying to stop the bleeding from his chest and her eyes were puffy and red.

"Last I checked, we don't have one." Usopp argued with Nami. The ginger-haired girl looks at Luffy who stands there still having his eyes on the body.

"Luffy? Luffy!" Nami called out Luffy's name snapping him out of his world and looked at Nami.

"Someone needs to go back to Baratie." Nami pointed out to Luffy.

"Um, I'm really not hungry right now, Nami." Luffy advised to Nami not feel hungry. Dream shook her head.

"Not for food. Maybe one of the customers is a ship's doctor." Nami scolded him. Luffy looks at the crew and he nods.