𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄...

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Half of the straw hat crew was at the Baratie bar drinking drinks. Usopp was dancing on the dance for drunk and didn't care if people were looking at him. When he wakes up tomorrow he going to have a hangover. Zoro and Nami sat down at a table with a half bottle of rum sitting on the table and 2 empty beer bottles.

"He does have a certain grace about him. Like a frantic, uncoordinated—" Nami watched Usopp dance and was cut off by Zoro.

"Sea slug." Zoro commented as Nami tried to find the exact word.

"That's it. That's what he's like." Nami stated to the swordsman. "Look at him. Like he doesn't have a care in the word." She also says.

For the past few hours, they have been in the Baratie restaurant. Nami had been carrying her heavy bag and Zoro had been noticing and wanted to know.

"What are you carrying around that's so heavy?" Zoro asked the navigator and she looked at him.

"You have no idea." Nami uttered to Zoro and looked down. "I bet I do." Zoro confidently said.

"I bet I know more about you than you do about me." Zoro stated to Nami. She didn't believe it.

"Yeah, right. You're an open book." Nami cracks a smile at Zoro.

"Care to proof it?" Zoro entreated Nami and she looked at him taking that as a sign of yes.

Zoro sits up from his seat and reaches his hand to the table. He grabs three glass shot that was sitting there and sets them into a triangle.

"I guess something about you, drink. You guess something about me, I drink." As he poured the rum into the shot glasses then set down the bottle and looked at Nami.

"Go head. Tell me all about myself."

Zoro guessed that Nami grew up in a big city and hung out in bars. Nami of course denied Zoro's word. It was completely the opposite of what he said. Nami grew up in a small village that was centered off a tangerine grove. Zoro had to drink because he had gotta that wrong.

Nami guessed to the green-haired swordsman that he didn't have any friends as a kid. She was wrong about him not having any friends. There was one friend and he promised her something and he was going to keep it. Nami also had to drink but then she wanted to know.

"I know that you still love Dream." Nami says after drinking the shot. This caught Zoro off guard.

Nami chuckled at the swordsman's reaction to her words. Zoro didn't like to talk about his feelings towards his ex-lover. He didn't even bother answering the question but Nami knew.