𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Learning that this boy has a rich best friend shook Dream. She knew that this boy wasn't lying about being friends with a rich girl. But she also says that when he talked about her, he had a smile. Like if he was in love with her and Dream knew. Usopp was the guy who Luffy thought was a salesman.

The straw hat crew followed Usopp to this beautiful house. The front was filled with bright green grass with beautiful colorful flowers. Dream jealous of whoever was the girl that Usopp talking about. It would be wonderful to live.

"I've never seen a house this big before." Luffy said as he stood in front of a large and elegant house and right next to him was Dream admiring the beauty in front of her.

"Impressive, right." Usopp smiled walking backwards a bit passing by Luffy and Dream.

"Kaya's given me an open invitation to drop by anytime I want." As he walked towards the big well that was in the middle of the property.

"All of this just for one person?" Dream heard Luffy ask his new friend. "Well, she lives here with her butler and a few other staff." He adds on.

Luffy leans into the big well and whistles down the hole that echoes his whistle. On the other hand, Dream is frightened that Luffy might fall in and hurt himself.

"Luffy! Be careful." Dream gently pulls him back from his red shirt. Luffy apologized to Dream.

Usopp jumped off the step from the well as Luffy and Dream did the same thing. Dream turned back to see Zoro and Nami following them behind. Usopp pointed where they were going to head to the back of the house."

"So if you have an invitation, why are we going around the back way?" Luffy asks Usopp. Dream saw a beautiful pond with pink flowers floating in the water.

This reminded her back home when she lived with her father. One of the hidden places that they hid since she was a baby up to when she was five years old. They lived in a cabin with a ping outside with multiple colors of flowers floating in the pond. This reminded her to call her dad before he went out looking for Dream.

"I never use the front entrance. This way is more of a VIP entrance reserved for special guests." Usopp's voice interrupts her core memory.

"Special girl like Kaya." Dream said to Usopp making him look at the fairy girl with no words.

Usopp clears his throat and perceives to walk away from the next Dream. She knew that she was right. The girl could just tell when someone is in love with someone. As he gets closer, Dream sees a fat man with a hanged-up dead animal and a woman mopping the floor.