𝗺𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Now Mihawk was inside of the Vice Admiral's office waiting for him to show up. He sat in Garp's seat with his legs up his desk and his sword laid on the table. Mihawk heard footsteps coming near him. The door was wide open to see the Vice Admiral a light pink-haired boy with a black pair of glasses.

"Nice of you to announce yourself." Garp enters his office to see the Warlord sitting in his chair.

"I thought this was a conversation we might have privately." Mihawk suggested to the leader of the cadets.

"Dismissed, cadet." Garp ordered the young cadet. The Vice Admiral did not look away from Mihawk.

"Aye, sir." Kody looks at his boss and replies to him. The boy looks back at the Warlord back up away from inside the room and slides the door closed.

"So where is he? Where's Luffy?" Garp asked Mihawk about his grandson.

"At the moment, I don't know." Mihawk shrugged and talked to the Vice Admiral.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked the swordsman.

"I decided to let him go." Mihawk told Luffy's grandpa. Garp tilts his head a bit.

"I specifically told you to bring him to me." Garp said to Mihawk. "Come now, Vice-Admiral. I don't take orders." Mihawk snaps at him.

"Not even from the likes of you." Mihawk unamused said and Garp tucked his lips for a bit for a second.

"As one of the Seven Warlords, you serve at the pleasure of the World Government. Without our immunity—"The Vice Admiral was cut off by the swordsman.

"I would still do precisely what I want. No more and no less. And what I want is to see what becomes of that young man when he enters the Grand Line." Mihawk tells Garp to laugh for a second.

"I won't let that happen." Garp says to him as Mihawk lifts his feet off the desk and gets up.

"Then you have your work cut out for you, Vice Admiral because that boy is interesting." Mihawk walks around the desk near Garp grabs his Yuro and places it on his back. He turns to the slide door and looks at the man in all-white

"Who knows? Maybe your grandson will be the one to find the One Piece after all." Mihawk truthfully thinks Luffy would be with his daughter and the rest of the crew.

Mihawk walks to the sliding door and slides it open before walking out of Garp's office, he had to open his mouth.

"So when I see your and Posy's daughter I'll make sure she hands over her wings." Vice Admiral spoke making the Warlord stop his tracks and turn his heel.

When it comes to hurting his daughter or taking her wings away. He would do anything to prevent that. Mihawk marched over to the man grabbed Yuro and pointed it near his neck. The Vice Admiral did not move an inch.

"If you ever threaten my daughter or bring up my wife. I will have no hesitation to kill you." Mihawk gritted at him and then took away the large sword.

Mihawk puts his Yuro back on his back turns away from the Vice Admiral and walks out of his office leaving Garp in the room. Instead of panicking, he laughed and started to destroy his office like a minac.

⋆.*

18 years ago

Posy was sitting down inside her and her husband's cottage in Fairyland. Rocking her chair as she had her book on her round belly. She was reading her book while she rubbed her belly. Posy couldn't wait to meet her baby girl soon. But she was only 33 weeks pregnant.

Her reading was interrupted by her baby kicking the side of her ribs. She winced at the pain closed the book and put it at the side.

"Sweetheart, please stop hurting Mommy." Posy cooed to her baby inside her belly and saw her baby's little hand pushing her skin. The mother heard the door open and then close.

Posy gets up from the rocky chair and walks over to the dining room. She walked into the room to see Mihawk setting down the bags of groceries. He looks up and sees his wife standing up.

"My love, you should be sitting down." Mihawk said to Posy walking over to her and guiding her to sit down on the chair.

"But I have been sitting here all day, Hawke." Posy pouted to her husband and he cringed at his nickname but did not show it on his face because last month she cried.

"I don't want you to have swollen feet." Mihawk crouched at Posy. A hard kick came from the side of Posy's rib again.

"Your baby has been kicking me all day because she misses her daddy." Posy tells Mihawk and he chuckles at his wife's saying.

Mihawk's two hands touch Posy's pregnant belly and rub it. Every single day he would kiss, rub, and talk to his daughter. His favorite thing was that he was cuddling with his wife and his child.

The swordsman moves his head away from his empty wife's chair. He wipes his tears from his eyes. It wasn't every day when Mihawk cried for his wife. Mihawk wished he would have been there for his daughter's birth and would have protected her.

 Mihawk wished he would have been there for his daughter's birth and would have protected her

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️

My poor baby Hawke misses his wife 🥺