𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 & 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Dream knew this was going to happen if Luffy did not have the money for the bill, she followed Zeff and Luffy right behind them going to a door that leads to the kitchen.

"Wait! I have cash." Dream says to Zeff making him and Luffy stop in front of an opened door. Zeff looks at the girl with the money in her hand.

She gives him to Zeff. He accepted the money and counted the money he had just received from Dream. It was all the money she had, and it was only 125 dollars that she had.

"This won't cover half of the bill." Zeff stated to the girl as he stuffed cash in his pocket. and Dream sighed.

"Could I at least help Luffy?" She asked the chef and he looked at her. He nods at the fairy.

Zeff stepped from the side of the door letting Dream go first. She steps inside of the opened door her nose hitting the cooking. Dream saw that chefs were cooking the food and they were working quickly. No wonder their food came out quickly.

"You, Mr. Future-King-of-the-Pirates and this young lady are gonna be my new chore boy and girl," Zeff tells Luffy and Dream to guide them.

"You're gonna pay off your debt by washing dishes." Zeff pushed Luffy to the dishes that were already stacked up. Dream walked right next to the straw hat boy.

"All of these?" Luffy raised his voice in shock looking at the dirty dish plates.

"For starters." The owner of the Baratie told Luffy throwing two sets of aprons at the two of them. Dream catches her and Luffy catches his.

"You gotta remember. The meal you have with your friends? That's one year's worth of dishes." Zeff tells them both and Dream raises her eyebrows in shock.

"I'd get a move on if I was you. Second service is in one hour." Zeff said to Dream and Luffy. The chef turns around to hear the doors open and see Sanji.

"Oy, oy. What do you think you're doing?" Zeff asked Sanji who was taking off his coat of his tux.

"Come on, old man. Enough's enough." Sanji tells the boss. Dream watches them as she puts on her apron and sets her bag to the side.

"Put the jacket back on, little eggplant. You're not done with your shift yet." Zeff ordered Sanji. Luffy is already putting on his apron and gives his hat to Dream.

Dream smiled and put on Luffy's hat on her head. But the straw hat reminded her of someone she used to know but couldn't put her tongue in it.

"Let me back on the line or I walk," Sanji asked the chef. This wasn't his dream to be a waiter, it was to become a chef.

"You can walk back into the ocean for all I care. You cook another meal like that in my kitchen, it's going right where the last one did." Zeff yelled at Sanji as Luffy turned his head and saw a good set of food sitting down the dirty dishes.

Dream saw that Luffy was looking at the plate at still had perfectly good food. She grabs the plate and sits to the side of the sink. This must be Sanji's food-making. Luffy walked to the plate that Dream set off to the side. He swipes his finger from the sauce and tastes it.

"You can kick me out of the kitchen all you like. I'll never be a waiter." Sanji stated to Zeff.

"That's fine by me. You sure as hell are never gonna be a cook in my restaurant." Zeff told him off and pointed at the blonde waiter. "Have you got it?" He asked him.

Sanji looked at the chef and then walked away in the other direction. Not wanting to go outside of the kitchen and take food service. Zeff didn't bother following his waiter and walked in the opposite.

"Dream, you have to try this!" Dream heard Luffy say. She turned around before she could say anything. He shoved the meat into Dream's mouth.

Dream chewed the food that Luffy rudely shoved in her mouth. She couldn't even stay mad at the boy once she tasted his food of Sanji. Her mouth was exposed to the delicious food.

This was better than the food that she had earlier, Dream thought herself.

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️