𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Luffy and Dream come into the kitchen again with the third set of full dirty dishes. Dream was getting tired of working but she did volunteer to help Luffy. He didn't want him to be alone to do all of this work. She also blamed herself because Dream did eat food from the table.

The working pace is smoother than slow because Dream sets rules between her and Luffy. The other side of the sink was filled with water and soap. So whenever Dream was done with a stack she would put another in. She did all the scrubbing and cleaning. Luffy did all the drying.

She would use her ability but she didn't want to freak out the chefs that were literally behind them. Dream was happy that their shifts were about to be over. The Baratie was closed except for the bar and this was their last stack of plates to wash.

"Look if we didn't freak had money, we shouldn't have eaten here. This is your fault, Luffy." Dream said to Luffy as she took a stack of plates and placed them inside the sink that was with water and soap.

"I know." Luffy mumbles under his breath and places another stack inside the sink.

"Hey chore boy, how's that dish pile coming along." Luffy turns his head around to see the waiter who ordered their food earlier.

"Never seems to get any smaller." Luffy slightly complains to Sanji. Then the blonde boy sees Dream washing the dish.

"You know pretty girl shouldn't be washing dishes." Sanji commented to Dream and she heard him making her smile. Just continued working on washing dishes.

"The old man's a real piece of work. Bet you regret giving him that IOU." Sanji tells Luffy as he plays with his lighter.

"I don't really do regret. No point in looking back." Luffy implies to Sanji and continues setting more dirty plates.

"Lucky you. Sometimes, when I try to look ahead, all I see is back." Sanji advised and Dream put the clean plate to the side.

"How long have you been a waiter?" Luffy asks Sanji who was sitting from afar from them.

"Not a waiter. I'm a cook." Sanji replied confidently to the boy. "Best one in the East blue." He adds on.

"Not that it matters. As long as the old man's in charge. I'm banned from the line." Sanji says catching Luffy's full attention.

"But that meal you cooked was incredible, right Dream." Luffy said looking back at Dream. She turned to Sanji and nodded at him.