𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Vice-Admiral; Garp was having a hard time trying to capture his nephew who stole the Grand Line Map. However, he needed to capture Luffy. So, he had to call someone that would take the job and leave him alive instead of dead.

"Mihawk, did I catch you in a bad time?" Vice Admiral called with his snail transponder.

Mihawk was One of the Seven Warlords of the Sea and the Greatest Swordsman in the world. But he was also Dream's father and Garp knew that. He was the only one who cancelled his bounty but the bounty hunter still wanted to catch him. The Vice-Admiral wanted to Mihawk to capture his grandson.

"And Mihawk, tell your daughter to be careful what kind of friends she has." Garp tells the swordsman and Mihawk stops his tracks from walking. Before he could say anything to the Vice-Admiral, he hung up on the warlord.

⋆.*

Nami was right. Dream did develop a crush on Sanji. The fairy couldn't stop thinking about him since she first saw him coming out of the kitchen. Dream only had love in person and that was Zoro, but that didn't last because of her father.

Dream was talking to Nami about mostly her life, well, leaving out that her father is one of the 7 warlords of the sea and the greatest swordsman in the world. Nami was telling her about other adventures she went on before stealing the Grand Line Map.

Her eyes caught when multiple waiters came with large plates of delicious. They set all of the food from at table and more than 10 dishes. Dream was worried that they weren't going to have the money for it. But all that she knew was that she was starving.

"Here's your drink miss." A waiter said to her as he set the banana milkshake with extra whipped cream. The milkshake shake was the size of her head.

Dream honestly thought that the milkshake would be in the smaller cup. She was awed by the banana shake. Dream takes the straw into her mouth and sips the delicious flavor of the milkshake.

"Looks like someone is trying hard." Nami smirked at the blonde fairy girl and she looked at her. Dream denied it by shaking her head.

"I think he's just being kind." Dream told Nami as she and other drinks came to the table and then the same waiter came with her milkshake.

The waiter handed a note in his hand and handed it over to Dream causing the whole crew to look at her. She looked at the waiter confused and took a note of his hand and walked away from the table. Dream opens the folded note that she had received.