𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗯

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Dream's hands and the bottom of her dress were covered with Zoro's blood. Sanji had suggested she take a shower and she did listen to him.

After taking a shower, Dream felt relaxed and had fresh new clothes. She puts on a pink top with laces on the top including a little bow in the middle. She then had a tan shorts and white shoes. She does have a cardigan to go with this but the weather was chilly.

Dream walks into the kitchen to smell a delicious smell and sees that Luffy is cleaning Zoro's sword. But she didn't want to think about it and just wanted a happy thing for right now. She saw that there was a plate with food and grabbed one. Dream bit it and she closed her eyes. She loved the food that Sanji made.

"Something smells delicious." Dream commented as she set her cardigan on the table that Luffy was cleaning the sword.

"Exactly what I was about to say." Usopp walks to the counter and leans to watch Sanji cook.

Dream goes over next to Usopp and leans in. Sanji was cooking the meat of the yellowtail that was left. He chopped the raw fish and Dream watched him. She also noticed he had a rag on his shoulder making a weak smile.

"I just thought everybody'd be hungry, man. Plenty we didn't use. Never waste food." Sanji told them. Usopp turns around to see food.

"Cool." He grabbed the food off the plate and leaned back. Dream takes one more bite of Sanji's food.

"You gotta teach me how to make food as good as you." Dream said to Sanji and he looked up at the fairy girl and smiled at the comment.

"Maybe I will." Sanji replies to her. Dream smiles at the cook.

Sanji looks over her shoulder to see Luffy still doing his thing and hasn't touched the food that he made. He didn't know if he liked fish or not. This caused him to worry a bit.

"What's the matter? Don't like fish?" Sanji asked Luffy while preparing more food and the captain looked up from the sword.

"I love fish. I just need to get Zoro's sword ready for him. You know, for when he wakes up." Luffy replies and goes back to cleaning the sword.

Dream and Usopp look at each other. He turned his body around and leaned his back on the counter. Dream decided to walk over to Luffy and sit right next to him.

"He's—uh, pretty baldy hurt, man. There's an itty-bitty chance he might not wake up." Usopp truthfully said to Luffy. The slingshot boy was right. There was a 50-50 chance he wouldn't wake up.