Three Days?

Zuriyah
5:30

Arriving at work, I said hey to the security guards and went to the backroom where we got ready for the night.

I did my makeup up, then went to get ready for the night, I brought 2 different outfits so I could change out after my stage performance. Sometimes I wish my life could get a little better so I wouldn't have to do this. Once I was done putting on my clothes it was now time to do my hair.

"Henny, can you do my hair?"I asked one of the dancers who was also my good friend. She agreed to do it like always that's why I love her.

"Yuh hear bout who coming tonight," she asked.

"Valiant ofc nuh my husband dat," I said. Mi love Valiant, his music was amazing and I can relate to some of his songs.

"Everybody knows seh yuh love valiant Mi naa talk bout valiant, I don't know his name but mi hear the other girls talking about him, seh he's a big time don so money aguh mek," she said. I didn't care it was usual for scammers, choppas and rich people to come here nothing new, I just kept my distance from them and set my focus on why I was here.

I don't have a man and don't want one anytime soon, after what the last one did to me, he was wannabe Choppa, who only was good for hitting women, that's a story for another time. She was done fixing my hair, when I was done, the club was half pack, had good amount of people were there, it was usual for taboo to be full. I went to the bar and ordered a shot before it was time to dance, I do this every time before I go on stage, it's more of taking away my fear even after 3 years of doing it I still felt uncomfortable.

It was almost my turn to go on stage because Hennesy's name is usually called first. I went back into the room to get mentally prepared for the crowd.

I heard the music stop playing and it was now my turn, I walked onto the stage once I heard the DJ announce my name. I started to do my little floor routine before I went on the pole, there was a lot of people around the stage but I tried to keep my focus, I was about to take off my shorts when I felt a strong pair of eyes darting at me, I look to the direction which was in one of the VIP section, it was the man from early. I shrugged it off and kept dancing then went to the pole, I did my little routine while interacting with the people who were throwing money at me. Once I heard the music stop, I walked off stage and went backstage to change.

I change into my other outfit, I usually stay in the same but tonight was a big night, which had live performances from Valiant, 450 and Kraff.

"Nique somebody requested a lap dance in the VIP section" one of the security guards said.

"tell somebody else, I'm busy," I said.

"dem seh dem want it from u and you only " He said.

"kmt ah mi soon come," I said. I had no interest in doing a lap dance right now but I don't want my boss getting on my case. I put on a robe, I usually wear one whenever I give lap dances to make it look more intense

I left what I was doing and went up to the VIP section. As I enter the smell of weed almost killed me I'm not even joking, I hated the smell even though I work in a club, I never liked it, it would always bring back memories I did not want to remember. There was a whole lot of niggas and bitches in here either smoking, doing drugs or making out. Ew

"come here" I heard a voice say, I turned to look in that direction, and there he was. Why did I have a feeling it was him who asked for me?

I walked over to where he was and asked him what song he wanted me to dance to, I did not plan on having a conversation with a stranger, not my thing.

"Mi want one in a one a di private rooms," he said.

"Mi don't do lap dances in private room sir." I said. The main reason is the fear of being raped and not believing, my boss was understanding about that especially since I am young but the other girls do it in the club.

"I wasn't asking you, baby girl, mi did a tell yuh, mi aguh pay triple wah yuh woulda get if you was supposed to do it here" He said looking into my eyes not blinking for a second. At this time valiant got on stage and I sure as hell didn't want to miss it, but was it going to be worth losing my job? nope.

I just said yes and headed to the private room, which he followed behind. We got in, and I locked the door. I sat him on the bed and I was about to untie the robe when he stopped me.

"Stop, Mi neva bring yuh here because of a lap dance, I brought you here to make a deal," he said.

"Suh yuh waste mi time when I could have watched my man perform, fuck you," I said about to leave when he grabbed my hand.

"babygirl I won't use that word again if I was you," he said gripping my hands tightly. I try to pull my hands away but obviously, I fail terribly because it hurts way more.

"Fine, let go off mi hand den, it hurts," I said with a mean look on my face.

"Fix yuh face and sit," He said and guess what? I did as I was told. Mi slap myself mentally for being this submissive.

"I'm not the one to go around, lemme tell you this straight. I want you to quit your job, I want you to live with me, and act like my GF and wherever I want you to go with me you have to go. I will pay you double whatever you make here " He said. I was about to start laughing cause this niggas had to have been joking until I saw his face, it was cold as if he had never laughed in a million years so I know he wasn't joking.

"Not to ruin your funny moment but you're wasting my time wid foolishness, so if yuh don't want a lap dance or any form of dance and if you're not going to say anything sensible then please let me the fuck go," I said about to head out. When he pushed me back on the bed got on top of me and held my two hands tightly together.

"Di fuck yah guh, haven't I warned you? I'm strictly not the one to play with, I don't like disobedient girls, you know what I do with them? I punish them, I damage their pretty little ass." he said with a smirk on his face. Was this nigga being serious or wanted me to be scared?

If I said I wasn't scared I would have been telling the biggest lie, tbh I was very much scared.

"Why would I do that? I don't even know you and you don't know me either, we only met today so please find somebody else to do your deal, I'm not INTERESTED," I manage to say.

"I know everything about you Zuriyah Brianna Williams, I know more than anybody in your life, I can tell your life in a summary from the day you were born until now. I see you don't know who I am and that's good for your safety" He said.

"I'm giving you 3 days to decide, your answer depends on your life," He said letting go of my hands kissing my forehead putting money on the bed and leaving. That was some nice acting I guess, I picked the money up and left the room and headed to where the crowd was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you agree with Zuriyah that Zidane is a good actor?

What could possibly happen to Nique in 3 days?

Read the other chapters to find out.....

Please vote and tell a friend to tell a friend.