A baby?

Zuriyah Pov continues:

I woke up with an headache, I felt sick and Zidane wasn't in bed, but that's untill I seen him come in with a breakfast tray, he kiss my lips.

"Finally yuh wake up sleeping beauty,"

"Mhm, why or you so dress up? Where you going?" I asked.

"I am going back to Colombia for business purpose,"

"But it's almost your birthday, when will you be back? I asked, I was a little sad he has to leave us now especially when is birthday is in a few days.

"I don't know how long, it's just something is wrong with goods, it would probably take 2 days no later than that.

"You can go out tonight with your friends, and you already have the code to one of card, it has enough money even if I don't comeback in years," He said.

"Yeah, please be safe I don't what I would do if something happens to you, I love you," I told me and he said it back and kiss me.

He left, I got up to get Zora ready for school and pack her bags because my grandma wants her. I gave her a bathe and did her normal routine. I also went back to my room and got ready in some workout clothes, I started going to the gym.

Skip gym.

After I finish up at the gym I went over at Tiana house, she wants to go to a club tonight, I told her no but she doesn't listen to save a soul. My phone ring.

Zidane: Hey Princess.

Zuriyah: Hey.

Zidane: suh wah yah do?

Zuriyah: nothing just got back from Tiana house and took a shower.

Zidane:. you took a shower, den mi shoulda call yuh long time?

Zuriyah: lol b stop being nasty, anyways baby uhm can I go out with Tiana and some of her friends?

Zidane: okay you need me to you send money?

Zuriyah: money for what? You gave me a card which as enough baby.

Me and Zidane kept talking on the call for 2 hours until he had to left for his meeting.

At the club.

When we reach the club it was pack, I long line outside but I already know the security since it's the club I use to work.

"Good to see you back Zu," Charley the security said. He let us in and we walk in,  as expected the club was ram packed, we could barely walk without without hitting someone.

"Come mek wi guh take a shot and get crazy," Tia said shouting. We went over to the bar and order shots.

" Hey pretty lady,"

"Ooh hey Andre," Lawd why do I have to see him, when Zidane not here.

" Mi see seh yuh block mi," He said.

" yeah, sorry about that,"

"Naa understand yah date Zid so mi understand why yuh block me.

"Uhm, You know him?

"Yeah, him a did me best friend but that's a story for a next day, so can I buy you drink?

"I am good, I have a drink." I said.

"Come on let's have fun since Zid having fun," I looked at him confused. Then he pointed up to a corner were, what I saw broke my heart. It was Zidane standing beside another women. My eyes start to water took another shot, I told Tiana I was leaving.

"Tiana I am leaving,"

"Why?" I pointed towards the direction Zidane is in and that's when we made eye contact. I left outside of the club and order a Uber.

I was waiting on a car and a Porsche pulled up in front of me.

"Zuriyah get in," Zidane said. But I ignore him.

"Zuriyah just please get in the car and not be stubborn you know staying out here isn't safe," He was right, I got Rob twice just for waiting on a Uber when I use to work here. I got into the car and nun of us talked.

"Zidane I want to go back home" I said breaking the silence in the car..

"Mi a bring you Oman,"

"I want to go to my grandma Zidane, I don't want to be near you," I was being honest after what happen tonight, I don't think I want to be near him, he lied. Why would he lied and said he was going on a business trip just for me to see him at a club?

"Sorry to say dis is not up to you to decided" He said.

I was becoming impatient and annoyed." Zidane I want to leave, I want fucking out or yuh fucking deaf, I want my normal life back, I will giive you back your business and I go back to my life, I hate you."

"You can go but Zora stay"

"Are you crazy? Come like yuh lick yuh head, mi fi leave mi daughter with you,"I laughed cause thus nigga had to be crazy.

"She's also my daughter," Was he on cracked?.

"Your daughter? Lmao di daughter I have been taken care of for the last 3 yrs?," He was making me lose my cool.

"Calm the fuck down and lower yuh voice when yah talk to me," I stayed silent.

" I want to go home just to clean my mind please let me go" I said. He kept silent and turn the car around, I felt bad but it was the best choose,

We arrived at my grandma

"Zuriyah can you please listen to me before you leave?" I open the car door but he held my hands

"Zuriyah you don't have to do this," I could swear he sound like he wanted to cry.

"It's best for us, bye Zidane," I said and shut the car door.

Was I really making the right decision, I always wanted Zora to grow up with a father and him being her biological I felt it was right for her to be with him.

Next day.

I woke up feeling sick, I ran to the bathroom and poke. I have no idea what I ate to make me this sick, I have missed my period.

"Yah breed," My grand mother said from the other room.

"Mama, mi nuh pregnant? I Went into her room.

"How yuh suh sure? When last yuh have sex?" I asked.

"Uhm about a week or suh," I was worried, I have been having signs of pregnancy but I try ignore it and was drinking last night.

"Take dah test yere," she said and took a pregnancy test out her draw.

"Mama weh yah do wid pregnancy test?" I ask sincerely concerned.

"Nuh ask mi nothing eh look like me can have pickney, my pickney days done and gawn guh take di test before mi lick yuh wid mi hand."

I went into the bathroom and peed on the stick. I waited. My thoughts were clouded like I am not ready for another baby I am just too young, I still want to go back to school, having another baby without being married wasn't what I want. I looked at the pregnancy test and it was 2 lines. I couldn't help but cry.

"Hurry up nuh," I open the door and handed her the test and cried.

"I don't know what to do Mama," I cried into her arms

"What you need to do is calm down yuh self and call Zidane,"

"But I don't want to,

"Zuriyah call that boy and tell him about his child, I don't care wah di too anuh cuss bout yesterday make yuh come yah but mi refuse fi make yuh raise 2 child on your own," She said and left the room to make breakfast. I will call him when I am ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~