I Warn You

Zuriyah's Pov:

When I said I wasn't going to run away. That might have been a lie but who cares?. Not like he would catch me anyway. It's been an hour since he dropped me off, I had called Tiana and asked her if she could come for me. I am planning on going to country to spend a few weeks with my aunty, I already called off from work and luckily my boss was okay with it.

A few minutes later.

"Are you sure about this?" Tiana said with a worried look once I got into the car

" I'm sure, I will call my grandma and tell her everything when mi reach," I said.

"Zuri yuh know it's not about dat. Zidane isn't just the person you can hide from, and as your Best friend you're making a very big mistake," She said.

"I know what I'm doing, I will just stay with my aunty until the time is right, I will come back," I said with confidence.

"And wah guh happen if he find yuh?" She asked. I stayed silent thinking about it and drifted off to sleep.

"Zuri wake up," Tiana said.

"Wi reach yet?" I asked.

"No mi stop a wah jerk center, weh yuh want?" She asked.

"I'm not hungry," I said.

"Zuri you not hungry?" She sounds concerned.

"No" I replied.

"Wah do you" she asked.

"I'm good, just tired so let mi go back to sleep," I said.

I turn to the other side and close my eyes thinking about my life.

"Zuri yuh affi wake up and tell me which part to guh"

"Mi nuh know either, my aunty told me to call her once I reach the town," I said. I called her.

"She seh we a guh wah community name Minard hill put It in the GPA," I said. I know how the house looks I just don't remember the exact location.

It wasn't a long drive from the town except for the bad road. I saw my aunty outside her gate waiting. She wasn't my only aunty but she was my favourite.

I got out of the car and greeted her. "Yuh get suh big from the last time me see yuh, where is my little angel," she said referring to Zora.

"She's staying with mama but I will go back for her," I said. I took the bags out of the car and my aunty showed me the room I would be staying in. I could tell Tiana was sad, we have always been close to each other it was always a 5 minutes drive but now it was more than a 2 hour drive. I don't have a choice but to come here. We sat a talked for hours until she had to leave before it got dark. Once she left I called my grandma and told her everything from meeting him to being at his house and my reason for coming to the country, I didn't tell her what he did but I myself wasn't so sure either. I unpacked my clothes went to the bathroom and took a shower. I was about to put on my shirt when I got a call from an unknown number, I answered it.

"Zuriyah where did u go" His Voice, I could hear the anger in his voice. I was not sure what to say.

"I went out with my friend," I said obviously lying.

"Don't lie to mi little girl, mi deh a yuh house and MOST A YUH FUCKING CLOTHES IS NOT HERE" He shouted.

"Don't call me a little girl, I'm not your baby sister for you to be calling me a little girl, and stop fricking shouting at me, you can't tell me what to do or where to fucking go" I said with a shaky voice.

"Ooh I see, don't worry I'm allowing you to tell me where u or and if you don't I will find you and it won't be pretty for you," He said calmly as if he hadn't just threatened me.

"I'm not telling you where am so just fucking leave me alone, What's your problem? I'm I the only person in this country or this world?" I said.

"Zuriyah haven't I warn you about that mouth of yours, I warn you I'm not the one to play with. You have an hour to tell me where u are."He said and hung up. Rude.

I throw myself on the bed, I wish a big whale could swallow me.

5 days later.

It's been days since I last heard from him and that was amazing, it took my worries down. Me and my cousins were going in the town to familiarize
Myself with the place since I have been staying in the house because I fear he will find me and also we need to get stuff that my aunty wants, good thing my cousins drive because I was not set out to walk in the sun. Me and Tiana talk every day like every 2 hours if I'm not talking to my grandma. We were now on a call talking about random stuff and how she's getting a new car, I was excited. It was time for me to go and she didn't want me to hang up so I had to leave her on the call and carry her with me to the town.

They showed me a lot of places but it wasn't like Kingston, but I still like here it seems safer than where I was. Once we were finished with the shopping, we went to KFC. Tiana had hung up because she had forgotten she had stuff to do.

Zidane name popped up on my phone screen, he was calling. Yes, I saved his number so whenever I see it I don't answer. He kept ringing and I gave in and answered.

"What Zidane" I said with an attitude.

"Hello baby girl," he said.

"What do u want?" I asked.

"I just want to tell you, your daughter is a sweet girl unlike you," He said.

"What do you mean?"I asked with worry but he hung up.

I call my grandma.

"Mama, where is Zora? I asked.

"She at school supposed to be on her way," she said.

"Mama something is wrong," I said with tears coming from my eyes.

"Wah happened?"

"I think he has her, Zidane has my daughter," I said. I hung up and called Tiana I had no other choice but to go to town now, I had to get my daughter. I asked Tiana if she could pick me up when I reached halfway tree.

I told my cousins that I had an emergency in Kingston and I needed to leave. They drove me to the bus stop and I got on the first loaded bus I saw on my way to Kingston.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😬😬😬