Crazy Chapter 10.

Zidane Pov:

"Yow bredda enuh nuh hear wah di mhon do dwag" Ricky seh.

"Mhon a get weak out fi gyal, him wah likkle strong back" Everybody laughed.

Me decide fi link tjay them and it's like a di wrong thing me do, cause me tell them bout di business fi Zuri.

"Naa weak out fi nuh gyal bredda tap chat foolishness," I said.

"Di mount a gyal yuh have and yuh just decide fi buy this specific one a business, dwag yuh sure she nuh guzu yuh or her pussy just that good?". The dwag them ask some questions sometimes mi affi wonda how them a mi friend.

"I only had sex with her once and mi did drunk dat a long time," I wasn't sure myself why I'm buying her these things apart from the fact she's my babymother, it was just my responsibility to take care of Zora but here I'm doing everything Zuriyah ask. I smile thinking about them

"Yuh fuck her once and you buy her a business? Bombocloot dwag a smile, him inlove" Raheem shouted loud.

I was about to say something but my phone rang, it is a call from Zuri.

I answered it.

"Yes?"

"When are you coming back?"

"A hour or two, yuh good?,"

"I'm not feeling good, and I thought you were on your way,"

"Okay I'm coming now"

"Don't I will just text Tiana fi she bring sum"

"I'm on my way Zuriyah"," I hang up.

"Dwag dem mi affi guh cut" I said to them.

"Weh yah guh zid yuh nuh just come wi dvn run fifa yet" Rick said.

"Yuh nuh see di man wifey call him, ah lata fada" mi dvn aguh pay them mind.

I left and drove to the supermarket so I can get stuff for her, I called her back to to tell her I was on the way and check how she was doing. I bought pills, water, juice and snacks. And head back to the house.

I went to her room, she wasn't there, I went to both the guest room, she wasn't there, I went to my room room. "I was looking for you," she was laying on my bed.

"Sorry I'm here your bed just comfortable," she was about to get up and a push her back down.

"You can stay, I bought you the pills did you eat?" I asked.

She shaked her head.

"Words and what did you eat?

"Macaroni and cheese," she said.

"that's all?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm not hungry," she said.

I handed her the pill and water and watch her take it.

"Thank you and sorry to bother you," I went and sat beside her on the bed.

"You didn't and I don't care if something is wrong with you and if I'm not here call me, I would leave what I'm doing and come." I said truthfully. She look down and I use my hand to lift her head and look at me, she tried to look away but I hold her to look right at me. "Your so fucking beautiful" I said. I kissed her.

Zuriyah Pov:

He just fuking kiss me, my mind is going insane, it felt amazing my first actually kiss and it felt like I was on heaven on earth. He got up and went to the bathroom, I never wanted this moment to end. I took one of the snacks he bought me and turn on the TV to watch Good doctor season 6, it is my favorite show, and my dream was to become doctor and have many business.

"Wah kinda foolishness yah watch" Zidane said as he came out of the bathroom, when I tell you this man I so fine, his towel was wrapped around his waist and his hair was wet, just by lookin at him, I was wet and I have been sexual frustrated the pass few weeks living here.

"Earth to Zuriyah" He was now infont of me. How long was I staring?.

"What?" I said with an attitude and look back at the TV.

I felt him staring at me and then he grab me by my neck. "Whats with the change of attitude?" He asked.

I tried to remove his hand from my neck and get up but his grip just got tighter. I didn't even know why I got an attitude maybe it was just my frustration I guess.

He started kissing me, I tried pushing him away but failed terrible, he's way stronger, I kiss him back. He went on to kissing on my neck, a slightly moan left my mouth and I was now going wild, I just want him to take me now, I wasn't in pain anymore.

He sucked on my neck, and I know it left a mark.

"Yuh sure yuh want this?" He whispered.

I shaked my head. He was about to get up but I hold his hands and said yes.

He took my shirt off exposing my breast, I wasn't in any bra. He took one and start squeezing it, my pussy was wet and I just wanted him to touch it, he continue kissing on my neck, untill he took my pants off and start rubbing my clit. "Your so wet baby," he said. He kept rubbing my clit untill he slide one of his fingers inside of me without a warning, I started moaning loudly.

"Keep going daddy, please," I said begging him to continue. He pushed two other finger inside me and I was now going crazy I start riding his finger, even though it was painful, I was enjoying it.

"You drive me crazy Zuriyah" He said in my ears, with him saying that I cum straight away. He took his finger out and my cum was dripping, he push his finger in my mouth.

"Lick it" I did as he said and clean it off. My body hurts, I was restless, he went into the bathroom and came back out and pick me up and brought me into the bathroom, were the tub was running, he laid me in it.

"Do you do this for all your women?" I said.

"I don't have women" He said and he started bathing me.

"Then the ones you slept with?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Zuriyah be quiet and let me bathe you, so you can go lay down and I need to pick up Zora".

He finish bathe me and he dressed me himself in one of his t-shirt and shorts, it smelt just lile him, he brought me to his bed and laid me down.

"I'm going to get Zora and I'm already 5 minutes late" He kissed my forehead and left.

I love him.