Our love.

Zidane Pov:

I woke up to Zuriyah body on top of mine, I slightly took her off, I watch her peacefully sleeping, then I went to the bathroom and get ready to go to the office. Before mi leff mi take a photo of her and kiss her forehead.

"Good morning Zidane" Ashley said coming into my office.

"Morning and it's Mr Gonzalez for you," Mi neva badda look pon har.

"Zidane a because a she mek yah behave suh?" She said. Mi just ignore her because if I say something I am going to hurt her.

"Zidane fucking answer mi nuh, yah treat mi like one a yuh hoe them just bcz a dah fucking bitch deh mek yah treat mi suh? Wah she have mi nuh have Zidane?" She shouted, and now I was pissed off.

I grab her neck and squeeze it," Ashley don't you ever call her a bitch, don't even let that word come out your mouth."

"Really Zidane, ova wah stripper gyal?" She started crying.

I smile at her," Ashley di best thing fi yuh do a leave."

She was trying to catch her breathe so I let go."Get di fuck out a mi office now,"She left crying. I wish I could fire her but I can't she knows too much, I promise her brother who was mi brethren, mi tek care a him family. Worst mistake a fuck her and having her as mi secretary and if Zuriyah finds out I was sleeping with her she probably kill me, cause last night she made me promise I was in contact with any of my ex girls. My phone started ringing, Zuriyah was calling.

Call:

"Hey princess" I said.

"Hey baby," Her voice is so sweet.

"Why didn't you wake me up and you knew I had to go to the restaurant early today?" Her voice said sounded disappointed.

"Princess I had to come to work early, and you were sleeping peacefully, why would up a cute sleeping princess for a restaurant?

"Well dis cute sleeping princess wanted you to wake her up because she missed a very important meeting," She said.

"Well sorry boss lady,"

"Can I come in?" But before I could ask what she mean, my door open and there she was.

"Miss mi already?

"No enuh don't get too full a yuhself, yuh nuh all that special"

"Yuh naa seh them sum deh when me have yah bawl fi mi stop," I laugh.

"Come here," I said to her.

"Mhm I saw yuh oman, she was giving mi some eyes. She lucky mi nuh guh infront har and fist her," She said, I laugh.

"Calm down yuh self, a you a mi only oman," I turn her around to look at me, so she knows I am not joking. This girl doesn't know the control she have on mi.

She came closer and I grab and kiss her. "Daddy am I your baby?"  She asked.

She and dem question yah but mi know betta than seh no."Yes, mama," She sat on me, I rub my hands on her thighs, and spread her legs.

"We not having sex in a yuh office," She slap my hands away.

"Wah make? We do it before,"

"Not again love,"

But before I could even start her phone rang." who a call yuh?

"Zora teacher," She said and show me her phone and answered it.

"We need to go and collect Zuriyah," She said and got up.

"What happen to her?".

"Nothing, her school is ending early," She was drop off buy my driver, after I left.

At Zora school.

Zuriyah Pov:

When we got the school the bell just rang, Zidane park the car and we went to her class.

"Hello, Miss Bailey and Mr?"

"Mr Gonzalez, I am Zora father,"

"Nice to meet you Mr Gonzalez," Not her trying to flirt with mi man, like she doesn't see us holding hands.

When Zora see us or when she see Zidane she ran towards us excited,  Zora is never excited to see anyone like how she is excited to see Zidane and it's cute," wow Zora your never this excited to see me" I said to her as Zidane picks her up.

"Sorry mommy,"

" Mommy is just jealous that you love me more,"Zidane said whispering, he looks at me and smirk, knowing I heard him.

"I love you both," Zora said. A little boy came up towards us and gave Zora a chocolate.

"My mom asked if you would like to go on a play date with me tomorrow?" The little boy asked. I hit Zidane hands, he was trying to take the chocolate.

"Are you going to answer him Zuriyah or me?" Zidane said mean mugging.

"Yes, she will love to go on a playdate with you tomorrow, won't you?," I said to Zora and she shakes her head yes, Zidane hissing his teeth but I wasnt goung to pay attention to him. The little smile grew wider and he ran to him mommy and told her and they both came and his mother hands me her number and we told them  goodbye.

"Dada can we get ice cream?" she gave him the eyes, it's the eyes when she want something and you can't resist but say yes. and of course Zidane is not going to say no. He picks her up and put her in her car seat, he was also trying to put my seatbelt on but I slap his hands," I can do it myself."

"Yes, she would love to go on a playdate," He said mocking my words.

"No she don't need go on a playdate,  nothing with date on it unless its with her daddy," I was about to burst out laughing.

 "Mi neva know suh yuh did stay," He said as he started the car, mi just look pon him and hiss mi teeth." Deven aguh medz yuh attitude," He started the car and drove to Rubis gas stations that was across the school and he went insire the gas station

"Mommy can I get your phone?" Zuriyah asked.

"My phone is dead," I said to her, I could hear her low whimpers.

"Wah yah cry fah?" I turn round and look at her, she didn't respond to me but started crying louder.

"Zora stop crying over foolishness, if I said my phone is dead why you crying over that for?" Zidane came out from the store, paid the lady and come back into the car, once he heard Zora cries he looked at me.

"Wah happen to her?"He asked.

"She crying over my phone," I said.

"Suh why yuh nuh give her the phone, and yuh see she a cry," He shouted angrily at me, and it was making me mad.

"Zidane don't blasted shout at me when my daughter is in the car. My phone is dead, you need to realize I am not one a dem girl deh yuh have a hide and treat them anyway yuh please," I said. He didn't say anything to me, which is good because he knows he is wrong. For the rest of the day we went to buy ice cream and I made dinner and Zora wanted to watch cartoon, so of course we said yes and sat and watch it with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~