Time Is Up.

Author note:

I did change the name of Yanique to Zuriyah and also her daughter's name to Zora👌🏿. I don't know why but yeah😭😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Zuriyah's Pov:
6 days later.

It's been 6 days since the incident and I haven't gotten any messages from anyone so I wasn't worried. Today I wasn't  planning on doing much except for going to work later on.

I woke up and did my usual which was taking a shower, getting ready and making breakfast, I started cleaning the place and then called my grandma so I could talk to Zora, I have been busy these past few days, and working on getting a new apartment. I am excited I haven't told Zora yet because I don't KNOW how she would react to living with me, she's so used to living with my grandma that I don't want to change anything.

After I was done talking to Zora she told me all about her week and what she did, it was like a 2-hour conversation about her at school and how she made a new friend, and she told me how she wanted new clothes and all types of toys, I couldn't be more happy than having her as my daughter she was my pride and joy, I couldn't ask for a better daughter.

It was still a little bit early for me to go to work, I did almost everything I needed to get done, I only had a few clothes to wash tomorrow, so I decided to take a nap before work.

Zidane's POV.

I walk into Taboo with some of my members in search of her, I have been busy with the gang and didn't have time to get here. I asked one of the dancers if she had seen her, she said she was getting ready. I went to a booth, ordered drinks and waited for her.

I watched as she went to the bar and ordered a drink, and then a guy approached her, I wasn't paying much attention until I saw her giving him her phone, I held the glass tightly trying to control the anger that was building up.

 "she wah somebody fi dead?" I think to myself, I put the glass down got up from my seat and walk to the bar. I gripped her waist, she was about to push my hands off but I gripped it tightly, It might have bruised her waist from how tight my grip was around her.

"weh yah do wid me oman?" I asked the boy.

"Bredda she seh she nuh have no man so the best thing for you to do is move" the boy said.

"I just gave him a devilish smirk and turned to her.

"is that true?" I said looking at her, she didn't answer but just stared at me. I saw her getting up from the stool before she could go any further I picked her up, and threw her over mi shoulder, I didn't care if I  was going to cause a scene, She will learn that she's mine. I took her to one of the rooms and threw her on the bed. For the boy he will learn his lesson another time, I had sent one of my men a quick message to watch him.

"did you have to fucking do that, I was in a middle of a conversation " she said shouting.

"Yuh too pretty for words like that to come out of your mouth and he was talking to what's mine, lower your tune, my love," I said. I trapped her two hands together so she wouldn't be able to move

"Don't fucking tell me what I should fucking say, fuck you and get off of me" she kept yelling.

"I don't want to hurt you but if you keep shouting at me you will see the other side of me zuriyah, I'm warning you" I told her with a serious face.

"do you think am fucking scared of you?, you think your mr top Shotta? Mr fucking don dada" I was now impatient and my anger grew, I took the belt out of my pants and tied her hands together, I stuff my rug in her mouth and put her on my lap.

"I'm a show you that I'm the fucking don dada and when u don't listen to mr top Shotta what happens " I whisper in her ears.

"I'm going to spank you 15 times, it should have been more but I don't want to get you scared now".  I slide up her dress and rub her ass, I didn't want to do this but she needs to learn a lesson.

I smack her not hard but enough for her to feel a little pain. I took the rug out of her mouth so I could hear her. Tears were running from her eyes I didn't care.

"I'm sorry," She said in a low whisper. I stop and untie the belt from her hands and turn her to face me, I hugged her and slightly rub her ass.

We were in the same position for almost 20 minutes until she stopped crying and went to sleep. I wrapped her legs around my waist took her to my car and drove home.

Once I got home, I  went upstairs and lay her on my bed. I went to my closet took out one of my shorts and went back to the room, I carefully undressed her so as not to wake her up, I also did the same for myself, I laid beside her and kissed her forehead.

"You so beautiful " I whispered and closed my eyes.

Next day.

I got up early and went to the kitchen I wanted to make breakfast for her, so I had to call my mom to help me with preparing breakfast, According to the instructions I never cook only egg and fried platin. Looking at what I made, I felt proud. I got a tray put the food on, and poured out a glass of orange juice.

She was still asleep I rested the plate on the nightstand went over to her side of the bed and gently woke her.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" I whisper rubbing my thumb on her lips.

"Don't touch me"

Well good morning to you" I said.

"where am I?" she asked.

"Home" I took the breakfast off the table and gave it to her.

"I know how my house looks and this isn't it, mi nuh want anything from yuh," she said putting the tray down.

"it's best if you eat di food, den I will drop you off at your house to pack your clothes," I told her.

"No, I'm good take me home"

"You're a stubborn little girl" I kissed her forehead and went to take a shower to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know u will get plenty of time to stare at me" I wink at her, and she covers her face.

"Where is my clothes?" she asked.

"There in the washroom, you can keep on my shirt," I told her.

I leaded her to where the garage was and I told her to choose a car.

"which car do you like?" I have 5 cars at this house.

"that one" she pointed at the Mercedes G-Class.

At her house.

"I have business to take care of. I won't stay, I will pick u up or let someone pick you up if I am busy and if you plan on hiding I will find you," I told her with a serious tone.

"I won't plan to," she said. I kiss her head, which she wept off. I drove off to the company.

I need to have a meeting with another gang from Colombia to discuss transport of guns, drugs and money since the government has becoming more serious, I could just pay them off but what's the fun in doing that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for slow updates, busy with this thing call school and sba.
But exciting news next chapter🙈