She's mine

Zidane Pov:

I might be an evil person or so they say but I would never hurt my daughter. She's with my niece and mom. I was waiting for Zuriyah to call me because I know she's on her way, I could have got her myself, I know where she is but what would be the fun in dat when I can just make her come?

I sat outside in the backyard drinking and chilling was a usual thing me do when I needed fi relax my mind, i decided to chill off the one bagga gyal dem and just try to focus on taking over the business. I got a call from the security outside my gate.

"There's a lady whose demanding to see you," he said

"Aah let her in," I said. I put on my slippers and went inside to unlock the front door.

"You!! I curse the day I saw you, I curse the day u ever came to the club, I curse EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOU" She shouted pointing towards me.

"Aah baby girl calm down," I said. Her mad side is always cute.

"Zidane weh me pickney deh, don't tell me to fucking calm down" She kept yelling, at this point my neighbors might suspect me. I don't want the police to be coming to my house every month. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulders.

"PUT ME DOWN" she kept ranting.

"Shut the fuck up and stop doing too much bredda. Want the police get call pon me" I said. Trying to calm myself down, I brought her to my room and threw her on the bed.

She started crying. "Wah yah cry fah I touch yuh?" Mi asked.

She just kept silent. "Answer me nuh bredda mi ask you a question"

"No," she said looking down.

"She's with my mom at her house so calm dung yuh self," I said.

"Did I not tell you not to run away?" I asked as all my pity went away and my anger grew

"I'm sorry," she said. Her cries became louder and she was shaking.

"Den wah make yuh leave?" I asked.

"I am scared, I just don't want to have anything to do with you" she said.

"You no longer have a choice, you already have something to do with me," I told her honestly.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"You look tired go to sleep and I will bring you to her tmr," I told her. With that I heard snores, that's the fastest I heard someone sleep.

I kissed her head got out of the room and went to the guest bedroom, I never slept here before and I never had a girl sleep in my bed, I have an apartment for that and even so, I don't want them to sleep with me in the same bed but I wanted Zuriyah in my arms.

Next morning.

I woke up early as usual to go exercise, I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen and my cook was here.

"Good morning sir," She said.

"Morning, I have a guest here prepare her something to eat," I said and left for the gym.

After coming back from the gym I took a shower and then checked on Zuriyah.

"Can you take me to her?" She said.

"alright, come let me bring you to her and if you try to do or say anything stupid" I warned her.

She follows behind me as I lead her to my car, I grab my keys on the table. I saw her walking past my car.

"See di car deh," I said.

"Mi see it but I have someone who is waiting on me, we will follow, she said with Attitude.

"Get in are we not going anywhere" I said. She's really testing my patience.

Zuriyah Pov:

He is very much forcing me to do everything against my will. Like who is he to be cussing and shouting at me, I wasn't even crying yesterday, bad gyal nuh cry.

All through the journey I didn't say anything to him because he was very much trying to make me lose my temper and I would buss his head, him come like one big crawsis.

"Yuh can sleep suh," He said.

"I was not sleeping," I cut my eyes and said.

"Wi reach," he said.

When I tell you the house was big it was big like a mansion type big, Them type a house yuh see in the movie. But I wasn't surprised because he has a big house. I follow behind him as he leads me into the house and into a room where there are people with my brilliant thoughts I'm guessing he's family.

"Look who deh yah the man himself," said a man who looked exactly like this devil but sweeter. He kissed the elder lady's head and also another woman who looked about my age.

"Fam Meet my beautiful gf," He said pointing at me. I looked behind me to see who him a talk bout but no one was there. This nigga didn't just lie. Is it that bad that nobody wants him or even still he paid someone to be his fake girlfriend?

"She's prettier than I imagine," The elder woman said.

"Him get the taste in women from me" The elderly man whom I amuse is his father. All I wanted to do was get my daughter but no I'm meeting his family. Does his family know his son is a devil? Seems like they don't.

"Welcome to the family' His father said.

"Uhm excuse me," I said and walked out of the room. I did that so the devil could follow me.

"Wah kind of sick joke or u running?" I ask.

"Joke? Yuh feel dis a joke?" he said.

"Zuriyah I have given u multiple chances to choose yet u didn't give me an answer yet you ran away, I don't like to run after anyone I have two left feet. Come back inside when you ready this house has more guards than anything so be careful." He said and walked away.

Can my life get any worse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~